Trick or Treat..... a Resident Evil Themed Halloween Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Treat..... a Resident Evil Themed Halloween Event

Trick or Treating was last night by us here. I really had no intention to give out candy, but I was in the mood to terrify some local kids.

Our neighbors set up a Zombie scene in their front yard. They had an old police car, on which they splattered movie blood. There was also around 10 other people acting as Zombies and a few people Dressed as S.T.A.R.S members. My brother dressed up as some random fat crimson head and chased people. The police car had it's lights/sirens on, zombies were bloodied up, and roaming the block.

This was the perfect time for me to dawn my nemesis costume, strap on a RL, and run down the street yelling "S.T.A.R.S." at random people. Before I did any of that I hooked up a boom box to their our door sound system and played Nemesis' theme song. You could hear the music quite softly, but it was there. My brother would lay on the grass in front of their house and wait for kids to walk up to get candy from a bowl next to him. Once they got candy, he would jump up and make the CH exhaling sound then lie back down.

Now I suited up using a Nemesis foam latex mask I got off eBay, a black leather trench coat and a toy RPG. I would wait for kids to walk by and I would run out from the unlit back yard and yell "S.T.A.R.S." at them. One kids parents actually ran away and left their kid behind. Several people knew I was nemesis and even said S.T.A.R.S back at me as I changed them.

I made one kid cry on accident, but the look on his face was awesome. Another kids ran down the block screaming.

I had one awesome time. Our neighbors took pictures, and once they get developed, I'll post them.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-27-2008, 09:45 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Lol, awesome. Good job.

I remember I was in like 8th or 9th grade and I was walking up to my neighbor's house, and all of a sudden, I see someone stand up from behind a car, decked out in a blue jumpsuit and the Michael Myers mask from the Halloween movies. I nearly shit my pants. It was executed well.
    Last edited by Vector; 10-27-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it was quite fun. Last year I wore a Werewolf costume and chased some people around my house. I scared a few kids then too.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time, I'll be waiting for those pictures
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

Well Zombie X you sure do sound like you had a good time.

Comment

Where do you live that you had your trick-or-treating already?

Comment

I live in Milwaukee WI. T/T was on Sunday from 6 till 10 in the evening.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

? That's really weird. I've always known Trick-or-Treating as always on October 31st.

Comment

Working...
                X