Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

happy halloween everyone.

its the 31st here on the east coast in connecticut ans i wanna wish everyone to have *or had) a happy halloween!

Had demons, vampires, zombies, ghouls, ghosties, and witches come into the store where I work tonight. Strangely though, all of them came in after 7:00, no earlier

Comment

cool. i have to watch shitty horror movies today. and bake cookies.

YAY cookies

...im sorry today is like christmas to me

Comment

Happy Halloween.

Over here in Norway this celebration is not too wide, although we do celebrate it, just not as intensely as in the US for instance
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

Haunting Ground for me.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!

I get to hang with my girlfriend for a little while afterschool then go to my friends house to help him with his haunted house hes doing. Then after that, once I get home, I may watch a few horror movies. All in all, not a bad day!

Comment

happy halloween!! we bearlly celebrate it here, but... we do do stuff, like tonight the hole town will have a "water war", hahahahahaha, I'll stick behind my friends and hope the guys on motorbykes don't get me before I get them, hahahaha, I love halloween. My house must be one of the onlly house's on town to be "decorated halloweenskinlly". Off topic: you know what i love about spanish (as a language)? that you can invent words SOOOOO easy

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone well Im going to spend the night playing Resident evil game in the dark and may whach a horror film as well.
                Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-31-2008, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I stopped giving a shit about Halloween like 3 years ago. I used to trick-or-treat when I was a kid, never was involved in all the stupid egg-throwing and vandalism that was inherently rampant and 'cool' in my hometown.

Comment

you should still be happy!

what holiday is there that you get ot intentionally give yourself tooth decay?

Comment

today i'm gonna watch horror movies, and play RE!!!! yay!!!!

Comment

I never celebrate halloween

But I won't do anything special
                        I'll probably watch some movies in the cable TV

Happy Halloween!
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

My fondest memory of Halloween is from Halloween 2001. Not even 2 months after 9/11, all us kids were told to be even more cautious of the candy we ate(even more cautious than the usual 'watch out for razor blades in your chocolate' and 'make sure you don't get poisoned'). This time, we had to worry about anthrax!

I remember I nearly shit my pants when I looked at the bottom of my bag an saw a pretty good amount of white powder. I panicked, my heartbeat went crazy, I dropped my bag, I began to hyperventilate, I began to cry -- and then I noticed the broken Pixie Stix tube at the bottom of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I remember I nearly shit my pants when I looked at the bottom of my bag an saw a pretty good amount of white powder. I panicked, my heartbeat went crazy, I dropped my bag, I began to hyperventilate, I began to cry -- and then I noticed the broken Pixie Stix tube at the bottom of the bag.
                            Bah, paranoid

Today only one kid showed up at our apartment for candy. It was kind of disappointing, but he was dressed pretty good and thus he earned his candy!
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone.
                              Today was good, apart from some scumbag walking up to me and tried to hit me on the head with a vodka bottle, causing me to have a panic attack.
                              But yknow, its our average city.

Comment

Working...
                              X