Anybody ever used Yahoo Answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever used Yahoo Answers?

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Its honestly one of the most helpful sites I've ever come acrossed.

Comment

Don't you live in Georgia, beasley?

Is your real name "Jessica Beasley?"

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post

Its honestly one of the most helpful sites I've ever come acrossed.
      That sentence alone matches some of the grammar in the open question featured in A-J's screencap...

Nice screencap, A-J. Truly priceless!

And don't get your panties in a bunch, beasley, it's just a humorous joke.
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-04-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Great Find! That is sooo funny! Some of those people on there are hilariously dumb!
        Last edited by beasley23803; 11-03-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Yahoo! Answers is usually a great place to get help, and it's also a hilarious site for things like that

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            Yahoo! Answers is usually a great place to get help, and it's also a hilarious site for things like that
            Yeah, exactly!

Comment

What annoys me the most are those people who post something like "Sorry, I don't know the answer." So why even post in the first place?
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                Don't you live in Georgia, beasley?

Is your real name "Jessica Beasley?"

That sentence alone matches some of the grammar in the open question featured in A-J's screencap...

Nice screencap, A-J. Truly priceless!

And don't get your panties in a bunch, beasley, it's just a humorous joke.
                There's nothing humorous about, FYI and It's already been reported, even before you decided to edit it today and add your little "its just a joke comment"

Comment

That's fine. I don't know why you'd take it to heart. I guess you can dish insults but not laugh at a small joke at your expense.

You should go to Yahoo Answers and ask: "How do I deal with insecurity?"

Comment

*COUGH COUGH*

Comment

That's fine. I don't know why you'd take it to heart. I guess you can dish insults but not laugh at a small joke at your expense.

You should go to Yahoo Answers and ask: "How do I deal with insecurity?"
                      Yep, you hurt my feelings.
                      It was obvious I would report it, especially when you consider "our hisory". Don' try to insult anyone's intelligence with that "it's a joke" line. Especially when it's a comment from you directed towards me. No mod is going to fall for that one. Trust me, None of your jokes *coughsinsultscoughs* are funny.
                      Last edited by beasley23803; 11-04-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                        That is awesome. Haha. "Babby."

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
                        Yep, you hurt my feelings.
                        It was obvious I would report it, especially when you consider "our hisory". Don' try to insult anyone's intelligence with that "it's a joke" line. Especially when it's a comment from you directed towards me. No mod is going to fall for that one. Trust me, None of your jokes *coughsinsultscoughs* are funny.
                        You have issues. You insulted me yesterday, and I didn't bother reporting it. I just make fun of you in return. Grow a pair, dude.

As for our "history?" What are we, dating?

Adios!

Comment

LOL, are you learning Spanish Boob?

As for our "history?" What are we, dating?

This was really traumatizing for me. Couldn't read it twice.

Comment

I know a little Spanish, mainly from watching Bumblebee Man on "The Simpsons." Haha.

Beasley, lets just go back to not interacting. That was the best course of action for the past month or two.

Take it easy, dude. And lighten up.

Comment

I know a little Spanish, mainly from watching Bumblebee Man on "The Simpsons." Haha.

Beasley, lets just go back to not interacting. That was the best course of action for the past month or two.

Take it easy, dude. And lighten up.
                              I already stopped interacting with you, that's why you were on my ignore list, but you kept up with the comments. So I reported all of them. I guess you couldnt accept that our relationship was over. And don't act like you don't know about our history. I know you still want me, but it ain't gonna happen!
                              Last edited by beasley23803; 11-04-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X