clothing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing question

im wondering if someone knows where i can find or what the type of clothes in the pic is called. thanks.

Music? Check. Pop Culture? Check. Gaming? Check. Hot Topic Has Official Merch For Everyone. Hot Topic Is Where Pop Culture and Music Fandoms Unite. Shop 100% Officially Licensed Merch.

The haven for everything all black and covered in chains.

Comment

Emo goth?

Comment

You'll probably find all your goth/rock/punk/emo/whatever-people-call-it clothes like that at stores like Hot Topic.

I'm sure someone around here can pin a better name on it + list some other stores. (Heh, baggy black pants. Never seen anyone wear that before.)
        Last edited by Carnivol; 11-04-2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: Woah! Before I even hit Post Reply there are many replies :p

Comment

also try yellow rat bastard, some of their shirts are like that

Comment

Thanks alot for the replies.

Comment

Are you goth/emo?

Comment

hey!

hot topic is more than emo and goth! I got my bleach glove there i got a skelanimal penguin there. I even go in when i don;t have money just to look. its more of a mismash of otaku stuff nostalgia cartoons and goth.

Comment

The problem isn't with the content, it's with the demographic. Somehow, Hot Topic, despite having merchandise for awesome cartoons, seems to be a magnet for emo/goths. So trendy.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    Are you goth/emo?
                    Problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                      The problem isn't with the content, it's with the demographic. Somehow, Hot Topic, despite having merchandise for awesome cartoons, seems to be a magnet for emo/goths. So trendy.
                      i know that but i want to get rid of the stereotype that only goths shop there, even my mom who bought me my bleach glove for my birthday called it a goth shop

Comment

If you're not american don't order from Hot Topic, a friend ordered me 3 pairs of Combats from there as a suprise birthday present 3-4 years back, costed her 90-100 in Tax charges when they got here.

Comment

dayum. how was the quality on that? for some reason people complain that their clothes are cheaply made. i have a pink and black short sleeved hoodie that looks good, but when i got a jacket with like some military patches on the arm, the quality was bad after washing.

Comment

Did it happen to say "Dry Clean Only" on the tag

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                              Problem?
                              I don't think they look good. That's my opinion.
                              Last edited by Helegad; 11-09-2008, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X