Obama Elected President; First Black President in US History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

to Rombie about the whole prison thing; prisoners get better health care, food, electronics, exercise equipment, and many more items than many americans and they also get to vote. it sickens me to just think about it. also people who were sentenced to death live for many years in prison off my tax paying money when they should be delt with right after sentencing. also why do they sterilize the needles to do lethal injection? if i was running the prison i would just use .22 cal bullets to do executions since its much cheaper

Comment

Or just chop there heads off with a Katana.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

There have been times when people have been executed and later found out they were innocent.
          Last edited by SlurmsMackenzie; 11-11-2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            Or just chop there heads off with a Katana.
            even more efficient!

Comment

Isn't Obama mulatto? he's mother is white right?

Comment

Originally posted by mamock116 View Post
                to Rombie about the whole prison thing; prisoners get better health care, food, electronics, exercise equipment, and many more items than many americans and they also get to vote. it sickens me to just think about it. also people who were sentenced to death live for many years in prison off my tax paying money when they should be delt with right after sentencing. also why do they sterilize the needles to do lethal injection? if i was running the prison i would just use .22 cal bullets to do executions since its much cheaper
                So what? You're currently paying for all of that health care, food, equipment, etc,... and yet you're complaining about people who aren't in jail, who haven't wronged society, and who can support your economy rather than being a drain on it? The cost in care for this system increases each year, meaning more of your tax dollars is going towards it. Maybe you really should be thinking about what it is you're actually complaining about first here.

I think if there was a policy to give more money to the corrections system in the US backed by Obama, you might have a real issue, but providing much needed health care at a point to stop other costs elsewhere, such as rising crime, is a far less issue to be worried about.

BTW... most Prisoners don't get to vote in the US (except for a couple of states). And in fact, a number of states prohibit people who've previously been in jail from ever voting again for the rest of their life.
                Last edited by Rombie; 11-12-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X