• Show
Clear All

• who can give me number or msn for these actresses ...please members

hi every body

please i want to contact this actresses :-

Milla jovovich

cameron Diaz

please who know them number phone or msn please tell me

Well, typically hollywood Actresses (and Actors for that matter) could be found by using their official site. I doubt many of them use MSN, but I'm sure there is an email address on their pages that you can find for them ;)

Most of them don't like getting contacted by people, and may not respond. But there are some nice ones who communicate with fans. As you might suspect, maintaining communications with thousands of people on a daily basis takes a lot of time, so don't be surprised if you don't get a response.

A quick google shows this is Milla's official contact page:

I don't think Cameron Diaz has an official site though, so finding her fanmail address may be difficult. Maybe someone else can help out there?

Comment

I want Sienna's email!

Comment

Yes Angel, us westerners all know each other and keep in regular contact.
        I've got Milla on speed dial...

Sorry J-L, Sienna changed her email address and refuses to write to me anymore. She found out about my Ada Wong fetish.

Comment

NO! What a pity!. Why did you have to let her know about your Ada's fetish? You ruined my plan! (?!)

Anyway, we both joined in Jul 2007 and we almost have the same posts... isn't that... weird?

Comment

Anyway, we both joined in Jul 2007 and we almost have the same posts... isn't that... weird?
            I guess that could be considered weird.
            Or suspicious...

Don't worry, I don't know what I'm implying either

Comment

suspicious sounds better for me...

Comment

^I could be wrong, but I think it's just a coincidence.

Comment

Has anyone here even tried to contact an actor/actress before? I wonder what the chances are of getting a response. I guess it depends how famous they are, the less famous the better chance of getting a response I guess. I highly doubt someone like Cameron Diaz would respond.

Comment

I have in various forms.

I've had to organise some interviews with some US celebs for a television crew here, best line of contact is through their agents/agency. But of course this was for interviews with specific purpose.

If they're doing promotion for a movie, then usually their is a publicity contact working for the distribution company. If they are "massive" they're not likely to have a direct e-mail/msn contact, but a number of smaller actors, voice actors, and so forth are normally contactable as Dot mentioned, through official websites.

Some will do responces or sign pictures for fans, but if you're just trying to contact them to chat - don't expect too much luck. Likewise if you're walking around LA or NY and you spot some celeb, don't be too surprised if they don't want to talk to you. There are some nice people who like meeting fans, but thats definently a minority thing.

The only time I've had any direct discussion of a type myself with movie actors was when there was that video chat feed put up with Milla and Scowly Face Rodriquez for the RE Movie, where a bunch of invited webmasters got to bombard them with questions for 40 mins each. Oh, and the time I met the Spaced/Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz guys (Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Edgar Wright) when they came here to visit Peter Jackson.
                    Last edited by Rombie; 11-07-2008, 06:30 AM.

Comment

The only time I've had any direct discussion of a type myself with movie actors was when there was that video chat feed put up with Milla and Scowly Face Rodriquez for the RE Movie, where a bunch of invited webmasters got to bombard them with questions for 40 mins each.
                      is that still up somewhere ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        is that still up somewhere ?
                        Yes and no. It should still be accessable from the mirror of "Umbrella Corp" that I worked with on Rammy in 2001/2002, except that REFan's secondary server is offline currently. When it gets back up I'll post the link to the files.

Comment

Haha, those webmasters sound like nerds when I imagine them

Comment

This thread is hilarious!

Can anyone send me Osama Bin Laden's myspace adress? Or at least a vague location so i can find his network on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                              This thread is hilarious!

Can anyone send me Osama Bin Laden's myspace adress? Or at least a vague location so i can find his network on Facebook?
                              Right, I've had enough of this. Your comments are nothing but one-liners directed at making people feel stupid. Have a 2 week vacation. If you continue when you get back, you aren't welcome here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X