trying to run EPSXE on a cardless PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to run EPSXE on a cardless PC

I recently lent my friend my PS3 because his only plays PS1 discs. in return he lent me final fantasy origins and RE3 but now his PS3 won't even turn on.

the last time i ran this program was on my old emachine with a geforce FX card, but nowi m using a cardless system with Intel 256mb intel video BIOS with the latest direct X10. I tried running it but i get scratchy graphics and no audio during cutscenes.

dow anyone else run without a video card? and if so what config do you use?

i doubt it'll work like that

have you tried VGS ? or the pSX emulator ?

Comment

theres others beisdes EPSXE? i always thought it was jsut bleem and epsxe?

Comment

You should swap the video plug-in you use.
        Or evt. tinker with its settings.
        Same with the audio plug-in, you need to enable XA sound.

Also, ePSXe is a filthy plug-in dependent archaic device. (Something which can both be of great benefit and a total curse)
        You should do like A-J suggests and grab pSX and give it a shot. Not as many fancy settings, but a far more accurate emulator with some pretty funky tricks up its sleeve.

Comment

i don't know how to switch video plug ins or switching sound.

im actually used to EPSXE so i will give others a tri

Comment

ePSXe is great for me, I had no trouble getting the right plugins. It might be because of your shitty Intel crap. I hate those *shudder*

Comment

well i had ot rent to own my pc ue to a really limited income ans just paid it off. i would upgrade the mobo to support a PCI and some more ram but the HP people said i have to reinstall windows and thats nearly 200-300 bucks i dun have for a OS

Comment

Working...
              X