Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g74231145 Sorry Dot...looks like I wont be going for yours after all.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• they were charging the regular ps2 controllers to be $25, when a used ps2 system with controller is $50. so is the controller exactly worth the console? (these are gamestop prices btw)

Comment

• I bought GTA3 for PS2 in preperation for the day when I buy a PS2. Booyah. And it only cost $7

Comment

• How much is a PS2 there ?

Here they are really cheap now lol

When I bought my PS2 in 2005 I think it was about 520 dollars LMAO
          But nowadays they are 210 dollars

Things are really cheap here LMAO

Comment

• I can get a PS2 with a controller and one Platinum range game for $150AUD. Memory cards don't come cheap tho. $15 on special ATM.

Comment

• I think it was around 200 or 250 au$ when I was there a few years ago, Ive got my silver slim PS2 from there

Comment

• I wish games were cheaper here T.T

I need to think really well before buying a PS3 game,they are about 100 dollars here T.T
                Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Bought this just now, I got outbidded on one a few months back and it was much more then I got this for.

Just looking out for the Hunk one now. I really like these clocks because of the now vintage style to them.

Comment

• This was actually over the summer. My grandparents have this little summer trailer about an hour away in a... well, not a trailer park, but a huuuge summer park (six "phases") where you live in a trailer called Sandy Pines. Anyway, every summer for two days, they have a park-wide yard sale (one day for the first half of the phases, one for the other half). I wake up at about 9 because my aunt (I was up there with my grandparents, aunt and uncle and three cousins) tells me she saw a Super Nintendo. I already had one but I figured they might have some games. When we get to the place, turns out it wasn't a SNES.

It was a NES. Perfect condition, two controllers, Zapper, and SMB/Duck Hunt. Five freaking dollars. :O

So we keep shopping and here's a list of everything I got:

NES, two controllers, Zapper, SMB/Duck Hunt - $5
                    Sega Master System, like six or seven controllers, a Light Phaser (like a Zapper), 11 or so games - $8
                    MGS1, original black label (dunno if that's rare or not XD) - $6
                    1st gen Sega Dreamcast, opened for one day for some convention. Otherwise never used - $30
                    PSOne ("remade" one), with three games (only one of which is worth anything), a controller, two PSOne memory cards - $10
                    Doom PSP UMD - $5

I can't remember everything else, maybe that was all... but there is one I was particularly proud of.

The original Resident Evil for PS1. Original, black longbox. Mint condition, manual and all. I saw this on Ebay pretty battered up for about $50 or so.

Three. Dollars. I was... beyond ecstatic. Of course I played it down until I got home with all my goodies. People really don't know the value of the stuff they have! I would give you a pic, but right now I'm using my brother's laptop at his college so nothing doing. XP When I get home though, I'll be sure to (hopefully) remember and post it up.
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Bought myself the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack, a genuine one, not a bootleg.

Comment

• bought all of these Jan 7!!! hopefully I got all 14 characters, the only one I can't see is the Merchant, and hopefully he is in the mystery box!

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-11-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Well, if you need him I believe a friend of mine has them. He sells those and a few other things in his shop. £2.99 per model or something.

Comment

• The secret character in series 1 was el gigante. He's much rarer than the others.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bought a 8800gt 512mb for my Mac Pro = <3333 . I dont know how I lived with the 7300gt

Comment

• really (ElGigante) I thought there had only been 14 characters, I didnt get the Merchant, im sure I can pick it up later.
                                Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-12-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X