X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent purchases:

Barbarian broadsword, 42" blade - £24
    Cavalry pike, 62" shaft - £15
    16th Century Cavalry Officer's Saber - £230 (Antique)
    Double-edged battleaxe - £80
    15th Century Knight' Long Sword - £350 (Antuque)

Comment

• Sorry about the double-post, but I think this is well-deserved. I just got back to my place with my newest piece of equipment.

[SIZE="7"]SUZUKI GSX1300R!!!![/SIZE]
      Top speed is 332KM/H, and it seriously flies. Cost a hell of a lot, but it's easily worth it.

Comment

• Any pictures of it?

Comment

• Currently no. It's p*ssing it with rain right now and I don't want to get wet outside taking photos of it lol. However I will be getting some taken ASAP, since it is one hell of a machine. I rode it home, and sheesh. It took me half an hour, and the guy I bought it from lives 70-odd miles away from me. I didn't even notice I was speeding.

Comment

• Selling my PSP w/ extras. Need the cash D;

Comment

• Oddly enough, I was offered a PSP for $100 bucks

Comment

• o.O What size are those memory sticks? And I have Twisted Metal Great game.

Comment

• Says in the auction two 32mb psp branded ones and one 4GB Sony Branded one thats got the original packaging and has an adapter.

Comment

• Ahh lol. Too bad I don't use eBay, I'd have taken it off your hands.

Comment

• 16 Chainsaw controllers for PS2 currently up:

Comment

• How, where, and why did you get 16 chainsaw controllers?

Comment

• Bought them from a Nubytech employee after becoming friendly with him. Got a good deal on them, so Im passing it on to people who buy them.

Comment

• How much are they going for Dot?

Anyway, just got these two, Buy it Now, very cheap. Great deal. Sadly from Japan, so it's going to take a while before they get here.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• 18$ for one

Comment

• O.o Again, if only I could use eBay... Shit, they sell here for a good £50 used in some places.

Comment

Working...
                                X