• I'm heading out to pick up Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    If the guy in the store says "April Fool, we don't have it!"
    ... I'm gonna SMASH HIS FACE IN!!!

Comment

• lol
      i'm waiting for the full game to come out

Comment

• Okay, some help? Hehe.
        I know most of you aren't t.A.T.u. fans, and hey, maybe some of you hate them... >_>

But their Remixes CD is on eBay...
        2 CD's + 1 DVD.
        18 Remixes, 13 videos, and a photogallery.
        SIGNED by Yulia Volkova and Elena Katina...

The price is...£30/$60
        Do you guys think it's a good deal? I mean overall; imagine it being your favorite band, isit a good deal?

Oh, and not to mention being very rare, and the only one I've seen on eBay!! ><
        Last edited by Gradon; 03-27-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Okay, some help? Hehe.
          I know most of you aren't t.A.T.u. fans, and hey, maybe some of you hate them... >_>

But their Remixes CD is on eBay...
          2 CD's + 1 DVD.
          18 Remixes, 13 videos, and a photogallery.
          SIGNED by Yulia Volkova and Elena Katina...

The price is...£30/$60
          Do you guys think it's a good deal? I mean overall; imagine it being your favorite band, isit a good deal?

Oh, and not to mention being very rare, and the only one I've seen on eBay!! ><
          Well look at it this way man, first off you really love this two hot girls, so yeah if you get it then you'd love it because you have a rare item that not many ppl would have.
          The bundle contain a hell of alot of stuff, so your getting your moneys worth there. For the CDs and DVD signed, i'd say £30 to the £50 area is a safe bet, but at the end of the day an item is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.
          When i come to making desicions on big items like this i take into account a number of things such as, Do i really want this, How much is it worth to me, Do i have enough money to spend on this and have some left over to live on etc
          If all goes well in thinking of those things, i then dream of, well in ur case "wow i can like get a nice black frame, put the signed stuff in it and put it above my c.d player" ;)
          One final note, make sure it has a COA with it, you dont want a reprint, well maybe you do or a fake, which you dont, because then nemesis_lover would gladly make you one and sign it for £30

Comment

• I have about 15 videogame posters I got last year from play-asia on a sale, nice RE4 one too but its still in the wrapping from when it was in transit.
            Would love to put them on a wall but unfortunately I don't have a bedroom *sleeping on the family couch* :p.

Anyway;

Bought: RE4: Wii Edition
            Sold: MGS Portable Ops
            Traded: Tekken Dark Ressurection for MGS Portable Ops Plus.
            Part Bought: Pergeot 306 with my brother till he eventually gets the car he's after, then the 306 is mine *which I probably will never use as I hate driving*

Comment

• pink ds lite, with an extra stylus pen, case, cleaning pad, silent hill robbie poster thing, 8 ds games and included shipping for 110 dollars

i'm getting it from this guy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                One final note, make sure it has a COA with it, you dont want a reprint, well maybe you do or a fake, which you dont, because then nemesis_lover would gladly make you one and sign it for £30
                I've decided to buy it, thanks!
                I'm just going to have to tell my mum and brother, though. >_>
                And what do you mean..."COA"? And no, I only get real CD's!!
                It's worth the money and has more features then a copy. -,-

Comment

• I just bought a CD of punk covers (GOD I love punk covers so much), and there is 'All the things she said', originally by Tatu. Not that great a song, but other artists are recognizing them at least.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Some odds &amp; ends for sale

[SIZE="5"]FOR SALE[/SIZE]

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1246.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	397296

Biohazard Deadly Silence (used. Excellent condition. Original run, not 'best prices' printing) - $20 USD
                    Biohazard 2 Dreamcast - $15 USD
                    Broken Moby Dick Tyrant (Biohazard version) - $5 USD
                    Biohazard 4 figures - $3.50 USD each ($6 USD for both)

PM me if interested

[SIZE="5"]FOR SALE[/SIZE]
                    sigpic

Comment

• look what i just bought!!!

Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles Soundtrack!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-30-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Hiro did u just pay $160 for that c.d
                        and Gradon a "COA" is known as a Certificate Of Authenticy, this is a slip of paper that proves the album has been signed by Tatu themseleves etc.
                        but a goodfeed should be good enough to buy from also i guess.

Comment

Hiro did u just pay $160 for that c.d
                          It's $160 Mexican Pesos, that's about $15 dollars, actually, it will be $20 dollars with shipment cost!!!

Comment

• Oh...well they wanted me to go through and pay on a CCnow website? Sounded dodgy, so my parents & brother said I can't pay for it...

It's against the eBay policy to pay outside the eBay website!!
                            But they say they will give me a none paying strike + bad feedback for not following rules when THEY'RE not following the eBay policy rules!
                            Last edited by Gradon; 03-30-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                              Oh...well they wanted me to go through and pay on a CCnow website? Sounded dodgy, so my parents & brother said I can't pay for it...

It's against the eBay policy to pay outside the eBay website!!
                              But they say they will give me a none paying strike + bad feedback for not following rules when THEY'RE not following the eBay policy rules!
                              e-mail ebay about this, they'll sort it out and take it off, as long as the listing didnt state this tho.

Comment

e-mail ebay about this, they'll sort it out and take it off, as long as the listing didnt state this tho.
                                Because of my inpancious and the fact I love t.A.T.u. it says:
                                "I accept paypal through CCnow, bank transfer and C/Card ONLY."
                                If i'm not mistaken, C/Card + bank transfer aren't that safe, and CCnow looks way too dodgy. :S

EDIT: Looked through all negatives, 8 negatives, 20 withdrawn and 3 neautrals!!
                                Last edited by Gradon; 03-30-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X