Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need Biohazard Outbreak File #2, but I doubt my parents would pay Capcom for the online since they're always stingy on online buying, they won't even let me get Tekken Dark Resserection from PSN. T,T
    Last edited by Gradon; 04-05-2008, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Bought 4 of this really cheap, here in germany (europe) you can get a lot of money for one of this.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        I really need Biohazard Outbreak File #2, but I doubt my parents would pay Capcom for the online since they're always stingy on online buying, they won't even let me get Tekken Dark Resserection from PSN. T,T
        Someone I've talked to on gfaqs told me that the Japanese Outbreak games have a more lenient DNAS verification checking system. *cough* *cough*

You still need to pay for that 5 USD/month subscription fee though.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-06-2008, 05:09 AM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
          Bought 4 of this really cheap, here in germany (europe) you can get a lot of money for one of this.
          Raccoon City Newspapers! Lol!

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Someone I've talked to on gfaqs told me that the Japanese Outbreak games have a more lenient DNAS verification checking system. *cough* *cough*

DNAS verification?

Comment

• Bought these, the movies are alright but the music is lovley

And i thought the outbreak servers were down :S

Comment

• Not in Japan, they kept them up since Capcom used their own services.
              Of course, you have to pay for the Japanese servers.
              Anyway, it would be awesome to play again, my favourite online game ever.
              Plus, I'd wanna play Outbreak #1 for once online, wasn't online here in Europe. :|
              Awesome albums, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Raccoon City Newspapers! Lol!
                A really great merchandise I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                  A really great merchandise I think
                  and also great to read

Comment

• @Gradon

Do you have a slimline PS2 or the old fat one? And is it a Jap/PAL/US ver?
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post

Watch the piracy talk ;) We aren't dumb heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                        Watch the piracy talk ;) We aren't dumb heh
                        I know. That's why I didn't go any further than the hint. ;-)

Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-07-2008, 12:38 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• I'm not so big on knowing what to do for it, anyway, so I probably won't play it online again lol.
                          Anyway, I have a slimline PS2, and modded, both PAL, one modded, and I'll shut up there.

Comment

• Limited Edition DVD of Perfect Blue.

God damn it this cost me, but its soooo worth it (or it will be when i get it, these are pics i found on the net). My all time favourite movie, i would have got the Blue-Ray if i had some way to play it! Now if someone happens to find that DVD inlay as a poster, let me know! Incredible piece of art
                            Attached Files

Comment

• <3Anime!

Comment

• Why does Japan get such better Special/Limited Edition stuff? Their stuff is proper Special/Limited, not the crap we get over here, like some bloody slipcase or something, or a bonus DVD with 5 minutes of interviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X