This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    I think it'd be fun if you coordinated a voice chat while playing the game. But by now everyones probably experts at the game, and they expect you to be as well, just to blow through the scenario doing your specific role.
    It really depends on who you're playing with.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Brian! <3
      And yeah, the lighters tend to go for high, though I did see a BH lighter going for $40 USD, strange?

EDIT: I am SOOOOO tempting to buy Ape Escape: Million Monkeys right now....so fricken rare, but I have to wait a week, Godamn!
      Why didn't I buy Pumped & Primed & Million Monkeys on the same day? ;_;
      Last edited by Gradon; 04-14-2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Zone of the Enders + MGS VR Mission (both complete) for 40 USD. Should I get it?
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Uh... Ape Escape? Aren't you a bit old for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Zone of the Enders + MGS VR Mission (both complete) for 40 USD. Should I get it?
            IF YOU WANT THEM TWO GAMES, THEY GO FOR IT MY LAD, GO FOR IT.
            just give me a review on mgs vr mission, never bought that game

Comment

• It's not the original MGS, so I wouldn't buy it just for training missions. Kinda pointless, really.

Comment

• but you've gotta train for mgs 4 tho :O

Comment

• I'm 13 and I play 18+ games, you have a point?
                  So why can't I play a 3/7+ game?

Comment

• I thought you were 13. Not 7

Comment

• The age restrictions are for the content in the game, and not the game itself.
                      Think of Happy Tree Friends, the case would look all cuddly but with a 18+ logo, if you saw a screenshot, you'd be like, "Oh, a kiddy game". But really, it's not, oh well, I just love Ape Escape. <3
                      Sonic The Hedgehog got 7 because of the Devil being involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        It's not the original MGS, so I wouldn't buy it just for training missions. Kinda pointless, really.
                        I already have the original MGS. The VR Mission disk is a sort of expansion pack for the original. There's like a few hundred new VR mission, you can play as the Ninja, and there's a photoshoot mode. In Japan, this disk was packaged together with MGS Integral. Integral was a Japan-only exclusive, though it got ported to the PC soon enough and was released in the US and Europe. If you have the PC port, then there's no need to buy VR Mission disk unless you're a collector.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Comment

• Good listing lol
                            hope you get some offers

Comment

• I've got the first three Happy Tree Friends DVDs, I love the show!

It's really funny seeing a cartoonish cover but with a big, red, blaring MA15+ rating in the corner!

Comment

• High performance Plugs and Wires for my Bio experimental Camaro

and my Project Umbrella corp angel eye's!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X