X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Borman
    Im pretty sure $0 lol. Plastic makes the world go round
    lol, i have one credit card with a $3500 limit that is maxed out. i have $2500 cash in wallet right now (gone tommorow :,()
    in bank account 1 i have $150( $1956 direct deposit pay on wed) bank account 2 i have 900 in checking(gone tommorow) in savings accound i have 4000.
    all this money will be gone when i buy my volvo R tommorow =for car, = for wasting all my money

Comment

Man, you're rich dude

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
        Do you have any college loans to pay off? When I get out, I'm going to have just under 100k to pay off.
        You might be wondering, but my income is under $12K/year. And I live in Russia. :pacman:

Comment

Bought a phone, 1GB Micro Flash, Chainsaw Ganado (bloody - Yes Im an idiot).

Comment

There actually was a US store that had some online weekly über deal on the Razor v3 for $79 or something not too long ago (A friend of mine bought it)

Maybe I should be mean and buy the über version of the Razor, with G3, 2 mega pixel DOUBLE camera with macro function and shit... yeah... maybe I'll do that, along with an Xbox 360, tomorrow... yeah... sounds good... >_>
            (Will update if I actually do)

Comment

Picked up a Cingular SIM card as well, so now once I get everything I just gotta run to their store and buy a ripoff plan woo hoo! I also got an ACE bandage for my horrible arm so I dont look like a wierdo now when I go outside XD. They make these partially latex ones which adhere to themselves. Really nice bandage and it does the job well. Oh and uh.. two 24 packs of water and two 12 packs of snapple....Just thought Id mention em while Im on the subject of purchases. I also installed my gamecube into my gold ICEDCUBE case. RREALLY nice case if you have a chip, it has a port in the back for your USB dongle. Super nice quality too!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-30-2006, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Wow, man, is that all of yours?

I'm getting RE4 Edition GameCube in Moscow, a friend picked it up for me.

Sold PSP recently - the only game device i could dare to sell for car purchase. Okay, okay, car is old, yes, but it's very good shape Ford Scorpio 2.0 AT '88 and my wife loves it

Comment

The last things I purchased were:

• NECA Resident Evil 4 complete set of seven action figures
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 10 Super Tyrant action figure
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 9 Claire Redfield (Biohazard 2 version) action figure
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 5 Claire Redfield (Leather jacket version) action figure
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 8 Tyrant (Biohazard 2 version) action figure
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 7 Chris Redfield action figure
                  • Moby Dick Biohazard Series 14 Licker action figure

The last things I sold were:
                  • Shadow Hearts (Playstation 2)
                  • Shadow Hearts: Covenant (Playstation 2)

Comment

got yet another car today... but, for free 1985 VW Jetta Turbo[SIZE=1]...diesel[SIZE=2] its wrecked but needs only about $200 worth of work.. 50mph for teh win. And to keep mileage of my precious volvo...which was purchased to keep miles off my truck... lmfao... endless cycle[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

• Let's see uhm...very last thing I purchased were

Twin Peaks season one collector's edition
                      GTA III platinum for PS2
                      A DVD set with 4 horror movies from the 70's

Not much videogaming lately

Comment

• A picture of my new phone. First one to recoignize the wallpaper gets a custom title! (PO Im looking your way)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Uhm is that a V3 or v3000? Motorazr rocks anyway

Comment

• It's a partial image of the WR2 (Chapter 4, page 1) showing what looks like Birkin and Annette in the lab...

Comment

• Blood - V3I

P0 - Winnar! Do you want a custom title?

Comment

• Sure, that'd be dandy. "Biohazardologist" or something along those lines works (if it fits) :]

What's funny is that the shot in said scene is supposed to be either from the P4 Laboratory locker room or the ramped room with the automatic doors.

But upon closer inspection, the room arrangement looks more like that of RE 1.5 than it does when compared to RE2...

This can only mean one thing...
                                Last edited by Project Omega; 06-17-2006, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X