Comment

• For sale/trade

Please send me a PM if you're interested:

Biohazard 0 shop DVD

-------------

Biohazard 0 sales VHS

--------------

Biohazard 2 OST with cardboard box and dog tag
      ALMOST complete. It comes with obi and survey card, but the sticker which is supposed to be on the front of the cardboard cover is missing. See attached image, and compare with the first image here:

--------------

BH2 Figure Video VIDEO ONLY
      Pics of the actual copy you'll get (images 1-4):

Only video and insert and plastic container the tape is kept in. The G-Type figure is NOT included. The Biohazard Goods thing show on the linked page is NOT included.

--------------

SH1 PAL demo which came with MGS, SH demo+poster ONLY
      Pics of the actual copy you'll get (images 7-9):

Again, only demo and poster. I'd be lying if I said there were no scratches on the disc, but I did play through it back then so it works. Give-away price.

---------------

Capcom Game Movie DVD (no RE content)
      Japanese DVD from 2005. Has gameplay and FMV footage of the following games:
      Killer7 (14 minutes)
      Red Dead Revolver (3-4 minutes)
      Conflict Delta II (3-4 minutes)
      Basara (8 minutes)
      Pictures on request.

I also have an old King's Quest Collection for PC if anybody are interested. ;)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Anders; 12-23-2008, 09:38 PM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• The Medic Droid - What's Your Medium
        I buy too many things, and too many CD's...

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
          i'm curious about those tablets, i draw a lot but didn't know what kind to buy or how it works. do you just plug it into your computer and draw? and i hear they come in different sizes, which size did you get?
          Well, the one I got is 8x6. It's designed to work just like a USB mouse in the way it moves, so it doesn't take to much getting used to. As for the ease of use, all it requires is that you install the driver, which is really easy. From then on in you just plug it in and use it. The guy I bought it from is selling a whole bunch more, heres an exact clone of the listing I bought from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-PENS-in-Late...QQcmdZViewItem

From what I see, it's a really good deal for $65.00, because it comes with a fairly large software package. The one I use most often so far is PenCommander. It lets you just draw symbols on the screen that perform actions.

Comment

• Ok... so: I was thinking in buying Viva piñata and Silent hill 5 wen it comes out, the problem is... Uruguay is just starting to imput the 360 consol, so... gamestop only has three or four games (I'm exagerating, but you get the point) and all are sports games, so... I guess the new ones will come really late, soooooooooooooooooooo!!! i was wondering how can I buy games via internet? remember: I live in uruguay (for does who don't know anything about my country: it's a little country next to argentina and under Brazil)

Comment

• w00t w00t

Stargate Atlantis jacket

Comment

• I won the third resident evil comic Fire & Ice...I payed way to much for it, but another bidder was dumb and upped the price on me like crazy...
                Attached Files

Comment

• I got all four for double that price, so yes, that was a bit too much to pay.

Comment

• I bought a ticket to see Weezer .
                    Very excited about the show next month.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ihave got a "Biohazard 0 Trial Edition" for sale

$37 + shipping, if anyone is interested

Comment

• I bought a ticket to see Weezer
                        !

Friggin' Awesome!1!! Hope ya have fun at the show, I love Weezer!

Take pics for me?
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I broke down and bought Code Veronica X for Gamecube. Can anyone comments on how the port is? I imagine it would be the definitive version, but who knows these days.

Comment

• Christ, you gave in? How much did that set you back?

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Spoken like a true replicant.
                            I guess that explains the unicorn I keep dreaming about.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-29-2008, 06:22 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Haha, I didn't get the unicorn thingo in Blade Runner the first time around, but it soon came to me.

Comment

• It wasn't much, but 40$ or so. Still, its expensive for such an old game.

Comment

Working...
                                X