Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, pretty decent shape, manual is nice, so for 99 cents, I couldnt walk away without it lol

Comment

• I wouldn't either

Comment

• 500 yen
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Did some shopping yesterday (retail).
          *Seagate 320gig internal HDD, for my PS3 (desperately needed it. Siren's 5gig install was the last straw. I wasn't able to play it till I put this new one in)
          *Western Digital 320gig external HDD, for my PS3 (I'll never run out of memory again!)
          *Resistance 2, PS3
          *Yakuza 2, PS2, PAL version (I've got Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 but now I can play it in English)
          *note: on Dec 11, Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan ('best' version) will be available from Playasia for $29.90! I wont be able to understand it all but for that price, it's definitely worth getting.

Comment

• How was Rya Ga Gotoku Kenzan? I loved both Yakuza 1 and 2, but I wasn't really sold on the old time setting of Kenzan. Should I grab it anyway? Are there even plans to release it in English yet?

Comment

• Excellent buy today.

3,800 yen.
              Last edited by News Bot; 12-03-2008, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• It's missing the box?
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• No it has it. =P

Comment

• Bought:

All for Xbox 360
                    Prince of Persia Play.com LE boxset - £39.99
                    Last Remnant - £17.99
                    Far Cry 2 - £17.99 (both £17.99 games were part of a Bargain Mondays deal on Play.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post

200 yen.
                      You realize thats just a flyer, right?

Also, I'm selling a load of stuff:
                      Nintendo Wii Console NEW
                      PS3 Sixaxis Controller
                      FF7 Promo Shirt 1997
                      FF7 Figure Set 1997
                      CFC 1997 Dec Tape (Making of Bio2TVCM is on this)
                      Crysis Warhead PC
                      Broken? Motherboard
                      Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Sound Card

Comment

• I'd love to get that FFVII shirt, but chances of it going over $300 are about 100%.

Comment

• You realize thats just a flyer, right?
                          Yeah. =P

Comment

• How was Rya Ga Gotoku Kenzan? I loved both Yakuza 1 and 2, but I wasn't really sold on the old time setting of Kenzan. Should I grab it anyway? Are there even plans to release it in English yet?
                            I'm not sure, Randomwab. I'll let you know when I get it.
                            I've read a few reviews and it sounds awesome! The graphics look REALLY nice and you can do all kinds of stuff besides fighting (although the fighting is said to be vicious and fun). There are lots of mini games, brothels and massage parlors to visit... all kinds of stuff. Many people say it's one of the best PS3 games made to date. I've been thinking about getting it for a while but the 'best' version (re-release) is only $29.90, which makes it an easy decision (out on Dec 11).
                            The game is very Japanese culturally, (as in weird) so it seems very unlikely that it will ever be released in western markets. Yakuza 3, on the other hand, looks like it will definitely be released in English too.

The disappointment of not getting the Bio5 demo on the Japan PSN last night was softened a little bit as I spotted the original 'Deception' game by Tecmo has just been added. I downloaded it for 600yen.
                            I love the series and I've got Deception 2, 3 and the PS2 release 'Trapped' but I never got my hands on the original (until now). It's a great series!
                            For the uninitiated, you set up traps to lure people into, setting off imaginative combinations, killing them in grisly entertaining ways.

Comment

• i just got obscure, and it's pretty awesome.

Comment

• Also selling the Biohazard 4 Secret DVD. Contains trailers and RE 3.5 gameplay footage.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 12-06-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X