maybe we need a gameday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe we need a gameday

im thinking for board unity we need a gameday. maybe we can all host games on our respectable platforms.

if anyone likes tihs idea please respon

What about Wintereenmas?

Wintereenmas is a string of Holidays started in the Ctrl+Alt+Del comic strip by Tim Buckley. It covers seven days of gaming, each featuring a specific genre and having an emblematic "spirit" over it. The holiday lasts from January 25th to 31st each year.
    January 25th: Adventure games, symbolized by a man dressed as Indiana Jones.
    January 26th: First Person Shooter (FPS) games, with a 21 year-old sleep deprived gamer as its symbol.
    January 27th: Fighting games, represented by a martial artist with too many blows to the head
    January 28th: Real-time Strategy (RTS) games, whose emblem is a large bearded man with a pocket protector inside another pocket protector.
    January 29th: Racing games, shown as a racer with old-fashioned racing helmet and racing goggles holding a detached steering wheel.
    January 30th: Role Playing Games (RPGs), depicted as an elf-like woman holding floating dice above her left hand.
    January 31st: Sports games, with a round, middle-aged man wearing a #10 jersey and holding a beer bottle in each hand as its emblem.

Comment

Ctrl+alt+delete jumped the shark with the miscarriage.

Comment

Meh, I still read it.

Comment

i figured a gameday would be cool. like im wondering next week if anyone has unlocked zombie mode we could run a marathon run of it

Comment

You're assuming we all have the game you speak of. Which is... Call of Duty: World at War?

Comment

Don't have it, won't have it anytime soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                You're assuming we all have the game you speak of. Which is... Call of Duty: World at War?
                im just making a suggestion. we can any other game as long as we agree on it

Comment

Well, I probably don't have whatever it is. I don't have many online games. Maybe if SOME company still had their servers up on a certain game the name of which I won't mention... And is named Outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                    Well, I probably don't have whatever it is. I don't have many online games. Maybe if SOME company still had their servers up on a certain game the name of which I won't mention... And is named Outbreak.
                    yeah...like i cna't break that code

well after hearing about steam does anyone have copies of the original counterstrike? i have the first one and condition zero

Comment

I have it on CD laying around somewhere. But I don't know if I wanna install it. Or if it'll even work, since my friend registered the CD key to his account ages ago.
                      What about Worms Armageddon?

Comment

Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Cock of Doody 4?

Comment

I won't be getting Left 4 Dead for a while, but it would be pretty pefrect. Do we really need this gameday so soon?

Comment

no i mean lets set one up in the coming future. the ? is if we do left 4 dead will we do a PC and 360 gameday or one or the other?

Comment

PC preferably, I hate using the 360 online.

Comment

Working...
                              X