reverse karma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse karma?

at the begining of the month i decide rather than wasting my monthly check on myself to do the christmas thing and be nice...and heres what happens

to make this work im goin to go in the 1a to 1b format for each thing i did and each thing that happened to me

1a: i got my mom a car adapter for her ipod shuffle
    1b: the game that i wanted from gamefly arrived cracked

2a: i bought my little sister and little brother rockband for the 360 using almost all of my spending money for the month.
    2b: they repay me by breaking my PS3 and making sure if i ever get littlebigplanet i will never ever play it.

3a: I cook 3 nice porterhouse steaks for dinner TONIGHT.
    3b:...my parents bring home chinese food.

4a: I end up lending my parents money even though i did not have it.
    4b: Im broke for the month.

they say if you do nice things for people you get rewarded...all i got is pain and being made fun of by my friend todd for being a nice person
    Last edited by riderkid; 12-04-2008, 07:30 PM.

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
    3a: I cook 3 nice porterhouse steaks for dinner TONIGHT.
    3b:...my parents bring home chinese food.
    Keep the steaks ready. They'll be hungry again within an hour. >_>

Comment

no they won't.

they buy enough to feed an army. all i ate was half a steak and a salad because im trying to lose weight.

Comment

and that is why being nice is for dumbasses
        i routinely get accused of having a black hole for a heart

Comment

i can't stop being nice...i never could. me actually being an ass and accusing someone of stealing my gameboy caused the system to be banned at my elementary school. i lost nearly all my friends because of that...and the sad part is my gameboy was stolen! and people thought i was the asshole for making the accusation.

Comment

Ouch
            i am a jackass to people i dont like and people im neutral about,but people like say..missV,crimsonhead and others im friends with,they get my nice side

Comment

I'm a nice guy too, and I constantly get fucked(not in the good way, mind you)...I've contemplated many times being an asshole, and I've even tried it before, but it doesn't fit me. It sucks. I know assholes who are really happy people, happy with being assholes, and happy in general. Doesn't work for me though. I'm a nice, miserable prick.

Comment

wow,am i the only jackass on this forum or something?

Comment

it won't matter. like all my complaints it will get sweeped under the rug. like the Wii they busted, the 300 my parents borrowed in sept that was supposed to buy me a new computer, the 100 promised for said PC, the trips to sarges to play warhammer, the promise to call and find out why i cannot get any programming on my receiver downstairs while everyone else gets programming upstairs, and of course why i have to pay for almost 160 bucks in phone bills this month...im just a sheep

Comment

do yourself a favor,get the fuck AWAY from your family

Comment

Yeah, karma can be a bitch for no reason sometimes. It seems like every time I get an overabundance of happiness in my life, something has to come along and take it away. Like, this summer, everything that could've possibly went wrong did. I was supposed to star in a short film, and it gets pulled because of high production costs, my cat dies, I get dumped, my uncle arrives in town (and he's such a nag that it's NOT a good thing), and a bunch of other little things. That was a depressing summer.

Comment

Maybe you're gonna hate me for what i'm about to say, but that is not Karma. Karma is not a "retribution" of the bad or good things you do.

I'm a budhist, and the karma is a bout the actions you take and how it affects your life, the effects of all deeds creates your past, present, and future experiences, therefore making one responsble for ones own life, and the pain or happiness it brings to them.

There's no cosmic force that cause good things happen to you if you are good...

and even so, you shouldn't do good things just beacuse is gonna be good for you, or cause you want good things happen to you. you should do good things cause they are good from themeselves.

If all those bad things happen to you is such a shame, but do not blame a cosmic force for your problems or bad luck; and always be positive, remember: I'ts always darker before dawn.

Comment

Well, I know. I don't mean karma karma. Like in the literal sense of the word. I just mean, things that happen to one person that are completely out of their control. That there was no way to prevent those things.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Thanks for giving me the laugh of the day

Comment

Working...
                              X