• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Død Snø (Dead Snow) - Norwegian made Nazi Zombie Film

There's a new trailer out for it!
    Seems like it's gonna be at the Sundance Film festival
    Sundance Trailer

Those who keep track of all sorts of weirdness probably already knew about this one, but for those who don't and also wonders when it'll be out; it'll be out in cinemas here (at least) early next year.

I didn't really like the previous movie made by the same guys who's doing this one (which was a Sami-themed Kill Bill parody, basically), but this one seems to at least have some sort of entertainment value

This is what will happen when I take over THIA.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Words can't describe how atrocious that movie looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        This is what will happen when I take over THIA.
        We'll actually get to meet some real nazis and not just forum nazis?

Comment

Zombie Nazi's are pretty popular this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            We'll actually get to meet some real nazis and not just forum nazis?
            Not just real nazis, but real zombie nazis.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Looks awsome, I didn't know this was on developement =O.

Comment

Finnish amateur movie "Iron Sky". Nazis come back from their moon base.
                The first teaser for Iron Sky - the upcoming scifi comedy from the creators of Star Wreck.Check out http://www.ironsky.net/ for more info about the film - an...

Space Nazis attack!
                Last edited by Guest; 12-09-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yalmuk View Post
                  The first teaser for Iron Sky - the upcoming scifi comedy from the creators of Star Wreck.Check out http://www.ironsky.net/ for more info about the film - an...

Space Nazis attack!
                  Star Wreck was actually pretty funny, and I have high expectations for Iron Sky (like their community approach to the production of Iron Sky, by the way), but it seems like Iron Sky is still a year or two away before it hits.

Comment

Dead Snow looks great...Did the film comes to german cinema?

Comment

Holy shit, the Large Hadron Collider must be affecting the time delay as far as Germany now, it'll only be a matter of time before I too will start posting to topics that I think are new when really they've been around for several months.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                        Dead Snow looks great...Did the film comes to german cinema?
                        Yea apparently it was released in Germany Feb. 5th.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Yalmuk View Post

Space Nazis attack!
                          Reminds me of this old school Doom mod... Hilter's head FTW!

Anyway I don't remember where I knew about Death Snow, but Nazi Zombies have a place in my dark heart.
                          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-05-2009, 11:24 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I see the US release isn't far away, trailer is up on Apple's site with the awesomely bad tag line "Eins, Zwei, Die"

Comment

It's actually already available on PayPerView. I haven't checked it out myself yet, though.

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                              Zombie Nazi's are pretty popular this year.
                              When aren't they popular?
                              Last edited by Archelon; 07-07-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X