Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you prefer Marriage through love, or traditional ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love for sure

Comment

I think Brazil its starting to allow it,but nevermind for me

Comment

Marriage through love all the way.

Comment

Love. I think it's wrong if you take away a person's ability to choose.

Comment

Its quite obvious that idealisticall, you should only marry for love. And while I am against arranged marriages, theres plenty of other reasons why a man and a woman (or whatever) sign a contract which guarantees them a divorce and a miserable life.

I assume the stats are similar throughout the world. Nearly half the marriages end up in a divorce in less than 5 years? Its an obvious sign that people either are not ready or are marrying for the wrong reasons, which usually is- voila!, trying to patch up or fix a relationship. Making kids is the next step. Not saying all are like this, but vast majority definitely is.

Just move in togethrt, no contracts, no obligations. And Im saying this while I know that a wedding is one of the biggest dreams of most girls...

Comment

love.
              defintly love,i dont want to be with someone who hates me/i hate

Comment

Love for me.

Comment

I think Marriage through love is better, but I also think waiting a long time before getting married is not that ideal. I find that if you've been with someone for like, a year, I think it's enough to get married. Otherwise, you're with them for a long time, you start overthinking about Marriage, and you start looking for flaws in the other person.
                  But I'm not married nor ever been engaged, so what the hell do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                    i dont want to be with someone who hates me/i hate
                    Don't get married then
                    Last edited by The Dude; 12-08-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Bah-ZING!

Comment

All my uncles always told me as a child to never get married...so I'll just spread my seed all my life and never get tied down.

Comment

My uncle tells me a lot of things. But it'll be a cold day in hell, before I listen to his nagging ass.

Comment

Being a woman I'd have to say love...for the simple fact that not too long ago the choice would not have been mine to make. And yes...traditional marriages are very much still around in parts of the world today. A professor at my college is from India, and she had an arranged marriage. She said that it was one of the best things to ever happen to her because she felt drawn to the man her parents had chosen for her. They 'dated' for a short period of time to become more familiar with each other, and according to her she felt that he was meant by fate to be her life partner.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Through love, for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                                My uncle tells me a lot of things. But it'll be a cold day in hell, before I listen to his nagging ass.
                                "It'll be a cold day in hell when I let a NARC cop stop me. Ms. Sax, do your job."

Comment

Working...
                                X