My Chris Vs Wesker Music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chris Vs Wesker Music video

im not sure this is the right place to post so if this is the wrong place then i whould like to say sorry plz move it to the right place.

oki here it is my chris vs wesker music video i hope you all enjoy !!

http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/?fbid=5BpQRZ_sdim#my Resident evil chris vs wesker music video :) enjoy everyone !!!

(remember to watch it in high quality)

Cool stuff, nice video man.
    sigpic

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Niiiiceee, though I don't relly like that song from the credits of degeneration, but its syill good

Comment

thank you im glad you like it.

Comment

Resident evil 5 - with great power

my other re 5 music video

enjoy everyone

my new re 5 video(sorry its made with window movie maker that i dont have sony vegas anymore)http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/?fbid=5BpQRZ_sdim#

Comment

Gradon here suggesting you put all your music videos in one topic, instead of making new topics over and over, its sort of spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Gradon here suggesting you put all your music videos in one topic, instead of making new topics over and over, its sort of spamming.
                sure sure but dont overreact now with over and over i only did it 2 times
                so its no big of a deal

and i know your just suggesting but if some is spamming anything isent it you then ? u only came in here to say that.
                Last edited by rehunk88; 12-13-2008, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I apologize for the overreaction, but I came just to point it out; if I never, you may have made more topics like this.

Anywho, about spamming, its really only spamming if you're not contributing to the topic and/or making a topic similar to another already being discussed.

Technicly, I'm suggesting something for the topic, which in turn is contributing.

Comment

Your videos are preaty good, I liked them so I hope you'll make some more.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

thanks nomad hehe dont worry il make some more when the time is right

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        sure sure but dont overreact now with over and over i only did it 2 times
                        so its no big of a deal

and i know your just suggesting but if some is spamming anything isent it you then ? u only came in here to say that.
                        I'm gonna have to stick up for Gradon, because overreacting would be telling so-and-so to fuck off and stop making the topics ALL IN CAPS ya know?

But yes, this should all be confined to one topic.

Comment

-9 for the song choice...1/10.

Comment

Working...
                          X