Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Season 7

FINALLY after 2 years Jack Bauer returns

The first episode of season 7 airs on Sunday, January 11 2009.
    Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRVnRNngelU

Anyone else excited?

sigpic

Mmm... nop, my dad likes 24, don't disturbe him while watching 24. I tried watching it, and I really liked it, but... now its season 7 and I didn't really watch it that much, so I wont be seing it.
    On the other hand, I'm really exited about Lost season 5!!!!!! I like it, but at the same time I hate it; its like love, hahahahaha. I can't waite for it to finish and them to say all the islands seacrets. But I hate how they keep on prolonging the story, and I heard the series will go on to seson 7, or something like that.

Comment

Screw Lost. I'm so happy that Jack is finally BACK!! It's been too long, Jack. What the hell's he been up to? Saving children in Africa, I guess. And now he's headed back to the US, wanted by the government.

Tony's back? HOW?! How is Tony alive? That REALLY needs to be explained well.

Jack doesn't have much else to live for. He still loves Audrey, but the end of Season 6 showed him leaving her in her bed as she was still deranged from torture. I remember when he looked out over the ocean, and the episode ended. That was a pretty serene ending.

All in all, I can't wait for Season 7. 24 is still one of my favorite shows around.

Comment

Yeah Lost is lame, the paranormal stuff don't fit with the show. And yes Tony is BACK probably as a villain this time, now that is going to be very interesting. You can forsee his return, when he died in season 5 Tony didn't received the silent clock at the end of the episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes but didn't the guy who Jack shot on top of the submarine stab Tony in the neck with a syringe?

Comment

Indeed, i guess the writers will explain Tony's return.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              i guess the writers will explain Tony's return.
              The island brought him back to life, and now Jack will have to go back to the island and fight with the other Jack (from Lost) because he doesn't like the idea of another Jack in "his" show....... hahahahahahahaha

Comment

That's hilarious but Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll give it a watch but to be honest I really didn't like seasons 5 or 6.
                  The 10-17min preview or whatever length it was looked strong though.
                  Don't buy Tony as a the bad guy though, especially his pseudo "im bad so I have to sound darker and gruffer" voice he's putting on.
                  Makes him sound more of wuss then he was in the first place.

Comment

Actually season 5 was pretty good, the 6th one sucked...just a little.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X