Damn these internet terms. DAMN THEM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malice
    Seriously. When did the internet become a place of 10 year olds typing "STFU!" or "OMG!" instead of taking the extra 5 seconds to actually type the WORDS? Oh, that's right, it's always been like that.....

GameFAQ's is fucking atrocious with that shit. You can't go through a single message at that place without people excessively using these "internet terms". I really don't mind the occasional "WTF" or "BRB". Hell, I even use those myself sometimes. But there has to be a line. A point where you just say "Shut the fuck up and type like a normal, somewhat intelligent, person."

So to those who use these internet terms excessively(meaning: to 95% of the internet), please die. Now.
    We can't deny one fact that some people loves typing abbreviations...

that is, though it's simple and easy but not most people know what you type and can read what you type if you just say...

stfu, lmao, lmfao, lol, etc etc, not all ppl in this world can read. first , not all Asians already know what you mean once you type these abbreviations.

Comment

thats a f*cking awesome pic

Comment

What's QFT stand for? >_>

Comment

Quoted For Truth lol

Comment

When would you use that? >_>

Comment

When someone says something that you agree with

Comment

Oh, right. Thanks for that

Comment

ok stupid question, but what does it mean when somebody goes "i 1337 this thing"

?

Comment

Means they are really good at it, or really "leet" at it >_>

Comment

Tis tread is stoopid u n00bs STFU LOLZ!
                      </slang>
                      Brutally Honest Translation(BHT):
                      This particular message board is lacking in intelligance and it would be preferred that all ametuers condemn themselves to silence. I find myself rather humorous.

Thats why people use slang. Tee-hee.

Comment

Oh God, I've just learnt some new words but lost some brain cells as well.Internet terms are ok, BUT if its used reasonably.I cant stand people who actually 'talk' using only shortened versions of words or these terms.But again, only youngsters tend to do that. Sometimes Im trying to imagine people saying "lol" "lmao" in real))..oh well. And about smileys- cant help it, Im a smiley addict.Even when it comes to sms.

Comment

Originally posted by Malice View Post
                          Seriously. When did the internet become a place of 10 year olds typing "STFU!" or "OMG!" instead of taking the extra 5 seconds to actually type the WORDS? Oh, that's right, it's always been like that.....

GameFAQ's is fucking atrocious with that shit. You can't go through a single message at that place without people excessively using these "internet terms". I really don't mind the occasional "WTF" or "BRB". Hell, I even use those myself sometimes. But there has to be a line. A point where you just say "Shut the fuck up and type like a normal, somewhat intelligent, person."

So to those who use these internet terms excessively(meaning: to 95% of the internet), please die. Now.

OMG like WTF Ravens are getting thier asses kicked by the Colts right now, lol lmfao pwned! Just giving you a hard time, its life man, people will roll with what ever is popular or easier to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X