Are there any 'Doctor Who' fans on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I just think that the Master himself was ruined. He was meant to be malevolent, yet instead he was transformed into some camp spin on the character.

I know what you mean when they ruined the Master in the new series Utopia was the only episode were they did not ruin the Master until he regenerated Derek Jacobi was brilliant those moment he was the Master he has a little of Roger Delgado and Eric Roberts in him he was dark and evil but for John Simm doint get me wrong he did he's best as the Master but they made him act like the 10th Doctor and that was a big misstake he was ruuning around makeing jokes and been silly and that not what the Master does the Master creates a plan and makes it happen with a big bang not with silly jokes but we all know the Master will be back in the future there no way they woint bring him back the Master is a big part of Dr Who it's like saying we will never bring the Daleks or Davros or evan Cybermen back they made Dr Who the way it is but when the Master comes back I hope a new actor takes over and I hope the Master does not come back till after the 4 Specials episode senice there are Russell T Davies last episode he will make but knowing him he will end up brinng the Master back in the final Special I will be more happy if Steven Moffat brings the Master back and not Davies.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-30-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X