Resident Evil LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil LOL

Sometimes, I go crasier than usual and make some twisted and awfull things that are too bad for the universe, but too nice to destroy them... Here's a couple of my works... Of kourse, RE-connected.
    *PS. I didn't find the thread "Humour" or something like that, so I'm posting here...*

President Evil

Here are pictures from the CD's of RE 1,2 and 3, redone to the American reality about a month ago... It's not that actual nowadays, after the election, but at least, I won't get banned...
    Attached Files

Comment

You should do one where it's Jill Valentine's body [BH3] and G.B's head. Or maybe do the same to Alexia Ashford...

Comment

well, I'll try to figure something out... Actually, I was working on the RE-4 cover... it'll be ready soon.

Comment

Oh man, despite the fact that I saw them already I totally forgot how incredibly funny RE1... or shoud I better say PE1, cover looks Hope you'll post the final version of PE4 soon.
          Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-25-2008, 01:28 PM.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Those are terrible Photoshop jobs. I won't comment on the humor.

Comment

They actually aren't bad. What, you got a hard-on for Bush, Corrin?

I laughed at the first one the most

Comment

EDIT: It isn't worth it. Not discussing politics on a fucking Resident Evil forum. Sorry.

Helegad, please don't say things like that, it's only going to incite people.
                Last edited by Corrin; 12-25-2008, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                  Those are terrible Photoshop jobs. I won't comment on the humor.
                  Hypocrite much?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    Hypocrite much?
                    How am I a hypocrite?

Comment

Anyone remember President Evil from Dark Legacy/GameFAQ's a few years ago? Dan Birlew? Kinda cool that he works for BradyGames publishing now.

Anyway, here's my contribution for RE lol :

(The second one just explains why Leon turned down Ashley's request for sex at the end... "Reproduction Prohibited" ololol).
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 12-25-2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Nice one Omega, i don't think that there were zombies in that room where Chris is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Corrin, what do you want? Those were meant to be seen by only me and Nomad, it's no strange they're not somewhat jenius or beatifull...

Project Omega, what's that? was there President Evil before?

Comment

Again, something else happened in my head... And again, it was created from our with Nomad psychotic nonsence... Introducing, the Tofu...
                            And no, Nomad, I just couldn't insert Wesker in there, I like him too much to try drawing him like that...
                            Attached Files

Comment

You've finally made it. Great
                              Originally it was Wesker who introduced THE TOFU, and that's was the reason why he was kicked out from Umbrella's labs and became the S.T.A.R.S. comander.
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                              X