Proxy war's or getting fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
    I find it hard to believe that anyone would rather die in battle with their limbs and internal organs being blown everywhere, than in a wheelchair with your family around you. Anyone who says they would rather die in battle obviously hasn't seen the horrors of war, and are trying to go for the whole "I'd rather save the world", heroic ending. The real world isn't like that.
    i dont want to be a hero,Anyone who does is probably stupid
    And once you have that weight on its verry hard to lose it,beleive me i know ive seen it happen(in my family infact)

Comment

Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
      And once you have that weight on its verry hard to lose it,beleive me i know ive seen it happen(in my family infact)
      Not really. Really depends on willpower and motivation (albeit this coming from personal experience).

Comment

And I say again: it's easier to burn off weight than it is to, you know, rebuild a face blown apart by a mortar shell or get a new arm, or repair the damage of seeing your friends shot to pieces. Or seeing a gang rape. Or being gang raped, I understand that's fairly common, although somewhat less for men.
        Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-07-2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          And I say again: it's easier to burn off weight than it is to, you know, rebuild a face blown apart by a mortar shell or get a new arm, or repair the damage of seeing your friends shot to pieces. Or seeing a gang rape. Or being gang raped, I understand that's fairly common, although somewhat less for me.
          You forgot to mention that its also sooo easy to just say you have no emotions and ignore all that. Way too easy man. Because seeing kids dying in the streets is as simple as watching paint dry. Totally.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
          X