working on my room wanna do something cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working on my room wanna do something cool

im planning to repaint my room and add carpet this week, im still a big silent hill fna so are there any ideas as to a silent hill theme i can do?

You gotta be kidding me. A Silent Hill theme on your BEDROOM? I've never heard of anything nerdier

Sorry dude, but that's just the way it is.

Comment

plus it'll probably be hard to do a SH theme effectively...

Unless you just add like, fog wallpaper or make both the carpet and walls pitch black...

Comment

well i wanted to do a red vs blue theme or a halo theme but thne i realized i like silent hill better..besides my mom won't let me do pitch black.

Comment

Many many years ago, I used to have a room that was entirely white. Then I ended up doodling all over the walls and hanging up random posters and printed out stuff on them.

When I later changed bedroom, I ended up painting the entire bedroom black. It was a rather weird feeling. When you go with dark colors, you get a "closed" feeling. Basically, the room felt smaller than it really was. Not something I think I would repeat for my bedroom, though. Might do it for some other room later.

Comment

I don't know how old you are, OP, but when you get old enough to start wanting to have girls over....you will probably regret this decision.

Comment

considering my love life is shit n chips, i decided to embrace my inner geek

Comment

why dont u make like giant posters? D:

It will be easier if u someday dont want it anymore
                Last edited by Guest; 01-06-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

my room is a cloudy green <.<
                  it makes me angry at times,just staring at the walls..but still i love it

Comment

Mine is totally black and white

DONT MAKE A ROOM BLACK AND WHITE,NEVER

Comment

You can move your bedroom to a 3x2 meters rusty cage. That's the most Silent Hill-ish thing I can think of right now .

Mine is fully white... I hate it... *starts thinking on repainting*
                      Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 01-06-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                        You can move your bedroom to a 3x2 meters rusty cage. That's the most Silent Hill-ish thing I can think of right now .
                        Haha, this is it!

Comment

A SH-themed room might be a bit hard to do, how bout you think of another theme to do?

You gotta be kidding me. A Silent Hill theme on your BEDROOM? I've never heard of anything nerdier

Sorry dude, but that's just the way it is.
                          Oh the irony of this post.
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-07-2009, 03:05 AM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

you gotta smash up your walls a little!

remember silent hill likes paint chips
                            don't go for carpet on the floor, instead put in some broken tiles, get a rusty creaky bed, maybe a wheelchair on the side. one light hanging from the ceiling. maybe you can do henry or heather's room or the lakeview hotel rooms.

my room's too small to do anything, it's a nice green though, chandelier in the middle with cherry/mohagany type furniture around it.

Comment

...after your psot i think i';ll stick with my red vs blue themed room, now all i need is a caboose wall sticker

Comment

Working...
                              X