No announcement yet.

Halo Wedding... lolwut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It puzzles me how a man can grow up with internet as part of his daily life and not instantly recognize what's going on in that picture! While this kind of stuff is considered common knowledge to another man, and that from a time prior to his acquisition of proper online connectivity.

I mean... who doesn't recognize a Klingon Wedding when they see one?
    Last edited by Carnivol; 01-22-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      You honour my house.
      spence this is nothing

i remmeber reading about a gundam wedding...in america

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        It puzzles me how a man can grow up with internet as part of his daily life and not instantly recognize what's going on in that picture! While this kind of stuff is considered common knowledge to another man, and that from a time prior to his acquisition of proper online connectivity.

I mean... who doesn't recognize a Klingon Wedding when they see one?
        WTF is a Klingon?

EDIT: Oh, Google tells me it's from Star Trek. I've never watched even one second of Star Trek, so I didn't know what it was.
        Last edited by Helegad; 01-22-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Well, fuck.

I guess this shits on my wedding plans of getting married on an airfield in the company of only my father, with co-workers and other family members dressed as a scientist, a black man with blonde hair, a tiny little flower girl with grey hair, and of course a tiny, hairless monkey.

a metal gear wedding?
          thats cool whos gonna be the priest (or who ever does it) snake, octacon or drebin?

Comment

Working...
          X