Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    i nominate will farrel
    he sucks at acting but his friend in "step brothers" (i dont remember his name rite now) is good tho

but yha Will Ferrel sucks his best movies were anchorman and step brothers which honestly werent that good
    anyways
    Oh, you just reminded me.

I HATE WILL FERRELL.

Comment

Sometimes, I can't believe there's someone who does not hate Will Ferrell.

Comment

*raises hand* <_< >_>

Comment

Two of my friends like the idiot.

He acts bad, he's stupid, and he should be executed.

Comment

Originally posted by sogar View Post
            I heard Reynold is gonna be Dead Pool.
            Yea he is...and apparently he's going to have a big part in the wolverinerigins movie. Deadpool and Gambit are my only fav superheroes left since Cage already destroyed Ghost Rider from the face of the earth. I hope Reynolds doesn't mess this up, he needs to be burned immedietly then put on the mask...and leave it on.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Reynolds will probably be the comic relief character, so yeah he is going to FUCK the movie up.

However I'm excited to see Gambit, that dude rocks.

sigpic

Comment

Yea I've been waiting for Gambit since the first X-men movie.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Personally, I would've thought it'd be hilariously awesome if they had Hugh play both Wolverine and Gambit. (Just to make the next movie even more of a "Hugh Jackman - The Movie", 'cause that's really what the 3 previous X-Men movies were)

Anyway, if you want to see a real worst actor in action... without leaving Hollywood... I suggest everyone direct their attention towards... Karl Urban. We all know what typecasting is, right? Names like Kevin Costner may pop up there. Movies with Kevin Costner are just that... they're movies with Kevin Costner. It's not "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves", it's "Kevin Costner as Robin Hood, the Prince of Thieves". You basically put in an actor 'cause he does a specific type of role good, or delivers a specific type of act. Like how Shia LaBeouf has been more or less playing the same character in 4 movies now (Disturbia -> Transformers -> Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -> Eagle Eye)

Karl Urban takes it to the next level! He's not really acting... it's more like watching a really messed up double-episode of Quantum Leap. Karl Urban zapped into your movie, has to live the life of character X up until the end of it and then *bang* he's out and before you know it "Oh, boy...", he's in another movie you're planning to watch.
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 02-04-2009, 04:45 PM. Reason: None! Just adding a note that I never remember the names of Karl Urban's characters in movies. I just call him... Karl Urban.

Comment

Worst actress ever - Paris Hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                      Reynolds will probably be the comic relief character, so yeah he is going to FUCK the movie up.

However I'm excited to see Gambit, that dude rocks.

Oh man, I was SO HIGH when I first saw that trailer when I went to see The Day The Earth Stood Still.

The trailer was better than the movie. My friends and I were BUGGING OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Why do I get the feeling you don't know Deadpool? I mean, I can't think of anyone else better suited to play that character than Reynolds. Seriously. Makes me all tingly.

Comment

i cant believe theres people in here who dont like ryan reynolds

hes one of my favorite actors exspecially in "waiting..."
                          damn i love that movie

but i still nominate.....
                          WILL FUCKING FARRELL

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                            Why do I get the feeling you don't know Deadpool?
                            You're right I don't know the character but I know Reynolds. He is capable of destroying a motion picture.
                            Last edited by aris13; 02-04-2009, 05:01 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              Why do I get the feeling you don't know Deadpool? I mean, I can't think of anyone else better suited to play that character than Reynolds. Seriously. Makes me all tingly.
                              Ryan Reynolds is awesome, and he'll probably be an awesome Deadpool.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              but i still nominate.....
                              WILL FUCKING FARRELL
                              You're just bitter 'cause the human torch was denied a bank loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Ryan Reynolds is awesome, and he'll probably be an awesome Deadpool.

You're just bitter 'cause the human torch was denied a bank loan.

lol wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X