-10 faith in humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -10 faith in humanity...

Local breaking news, traffic and weather, live updates and COVID-19 information. National news, business, lifestyle, politics. CityNews, Everywhere.

African Goat Held On Suspicion Of Armed Robbery
    Friday January 23, 2009
    CityNews.ca Staff

If he could speak, he'd likely claim he was being used as a scapegoat, but alas, a goat who is being held on suspicion of attempted armed robbery in Nigeria will have a hard time mounting his own defence.

The goat was turned over to police by vigilantes, who claim the person responsible for trying to steal a Mazda 323 used black magic to turn himself into a goat.

Kwara state police spokesperson Tunde Mohammed said an angry group of citizens chased two hoodlums who were attempting to rob a car. They told police that one apparently got away, but the other transformed into the animal currently being held.

Mohammed admits he would like to see more proof, and less hoof, telling reporters that he can't base his information on something mystical. But the goat is being held until they can clear things up.

There have also been reports that the suspect tried to grow a goatee in an effort to further disguise himself, but that hasn't been confirmed by police.

Photo Credit: ALI YUSSEF, Getty Images (Not the suspect goat, in fact this goat has not been implicated in any recent crimes)

i saw an artice about this a few days ago.

W. T. F?

Comment

Nigeria
      Explains as much.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
        Explains as much.
        OMG RACISTS!!!11
        See you in hell.

Comment

xenu help us all ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            OMG RACISTS!!!11
            If that's the case, then anyone playing RE5... >_>

Another reason to not play it!

Comment

wat

Comment

... I just had to use the coolio-pear even though I had already seen this

Comment

Oh, in that case, same for me. Using one I used in another thread of fail (the Halo wedding):

Comment

It's OK guys, Boxxy = +1000 faith in humanity. It's factually true.

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

African Goat Held On Suspicion Of Armed Robbery
                        I stopped reading right there

Comment

Working...
                        X