• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCRUBS!

anyone else here who watches Scrubs?

i love that show

the new season is actually pretty good to
    it seems that J.D. and Eliot are back together again

and i starting to notice that Carla hasnt been in many of the new episodes either
    and the new interns ARE ANNOYING I HATE EM!

anyways lol
    heres where we discuss the show
    SCRUBS

I think they should just stop trying the whole Elliot/JD angle... They've tried that like, 4+ times already...

I thought Ed is funny. The other interns, not so much.

Comment

dr cox is the new chief of medicine lol,

Comment

If they wanna do the Jd/Elliot thing just do it already ever since Ross and Rachel on Friends most Tv Shows go for the ohhh will they end up together thing. Got up to series 6 and 7 is coming in the post very soon. My favorite is the janitor specially in the first 3 series he's hiliarious. Anyone recomend a good tv series I dont own. I own the following, Lost, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, Jackass, Weeds, Friday Night Lights, Two and Half Men, One Tree Hill. Also seen Dexter which was quite good but rented that and saw Prison Break which I didnt like. Anyone seen a series I havent mentioned and is worth watching.

Comment

I'm fine with the JD/Elliot thing considering they're doing it early in the season and not so much as a slapdash effort at the end, which would be worse. Lawrence has put on his blog that he had too much pressure from people, especially his wife, not to have them come back together... Additionally the references to said Ross/Rachel getting together-breaking up-getting together-again events as a nod to the fact during them getting back together was funny.

This season started a little odd, but it's slowly coming together as the best from the past few.

PADIE - The only show on that list I can think of recently would be How I Met Your Mother. I've actually been instead buying up a lot of TV on DVD cheaply and watching older shows lately because there just isn't much quality TV around of late (either that or it gets canned after five episodes).

Comment

I got into the show Scrubs last year and watched a lot of the repeats. This is the first season I'm watching the new episodes and just love everything about the show.

Comment

I havent seen it much latley Ill have to get around to whaching Scrubs again but The Janter is my fave in the show he's just so funny.
              Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-31-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                If they wanna do the Jd/Elliot thing just do it already ever since Ross and Rachel on Friends most Tv Shows go for the ohhh will they end up together thing. Got up to series 6 and 7 is coming in the post very soon. My favorite is the janitor specially in the first 3 series he's hiliarious. Anyone recomend a good tv series I dont own. I own the following, Lost, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, Jackass, Weeds, Friday Night Lights, Two and Half Men, One Tree Hill. Also seen Dexter which was quite good but rented that and saw Prison Break which I didnt like. Anyone seen a series I havent mentioned and is worth watching.
                i agree with rombie here, how i met your mother is pretty good
                so is the big bang theory right before how i met your mother on mondays

but i think they do need to stop the whole jd/eliot thing

RECOGNIZE!

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  ihow i met your mother on mondays
                  Legen....wait for it....dary. LEGENDARY!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X