Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gundam Wing

any fans?

It was alright. I've only seen the dub, though, and that many years ago. One of these days I'll buy the series on DVD and give it a proper watch.

Comment

Its one of my favorite anime series.

Comment

Gundam Wing was...alright. You should really look into Mobile Suit Gundam then go from there into the other Universal Century series'.

Comment

I haven't watched Wing yet, but I have watched some of the UC ones (MSG, Zeta, etc.) and 00, which is what got me into the series.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-08-2009, 02:57 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            I haven't watched Wing yet, but I have watched some of the UC ones (MSG, Zeta, etc.) and 00, which is what got me into the series.
            Gundam Wing was the first Gundam series I saw Back in...2000? Then I saw Mobile Suit Gundam in 2001 when Toonami aired it. I was a fan ever since and have seen every Gundam series since then...except SEED and SEED Destiny, 'cause they suck.

Comment

If anyone happens to find the new end theme without all the talking over the top, can you let me know? I'm talking bout this http://www.mediafire.com/?9dhm4zt8auu

Comment

i have endless waltz and found the whole season at best buy for about 80 bucks which for me is worth it since it was my fav anime series

Comment

I liked Wing in the day, when it was still new. I still have all my models, lol. SEED is my absolute favorite Gundam though, it is amazing and has such an awesome story, characters, development and music. Everybody should check it out, it is such an awesome series. It starts out a little slow (but really what series doesn't the first watch-around), but it gets so epic. I got hooked and never went back. I also really like 00, too. S2 is currently airing in Japan.

Comment

sorry gang, it's all about the Tallgeese

Comment

^+ tallgeese and zechs are my fav. too bad tallgeese died so non heroic

Comment

i am huge fan of Gundam wing,you can see in my avatar the wing ZERO gundam.
                        Last edited by ZERO; 02-09-2009, 10:58 AM.

Comment

You guys who liked Wing and SEED should seriously watch the U.C. Gundam series'. It'll change your mind on how good those A.U. shows are.

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
                          i am huge fan of Gundam wing,you can see in my avatar the wing ZERO gundam.
                          Wing Gundam Zero
                          Last edited by Corrin; 02-10-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I have. SEED is still my favorite series.

Comment

0080 is probably my favorite UC OVA. Spoiler:

Anyway, why not turn this thread into a General Mecha topic?
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-10-2009, 10:25 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X