Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others?

If it is, I don't wanna be right. This website is LEGENDARY.

I've never laughed so much in such a short period of time. I was just sent this site by a friend about 10 minutes ago and have done nothing but laugh since then. Part of me feels wrong, but the other part of me can't get enough of this comedy.

Besides, if you're miserable, why not use your misfortune to spread joy to others?

Feel free to post your favorite FML lines from the site!
    Last edited by Vector; 02-07-2009, 08:19 PM.

Schadenfreude!
    See you in hell.

Comment

You should check out the Jack Bauer facts, now that's hilarious.
      sigpic

Comment

Today, I went looking for a childhood doll - I remembered that my mum kept her in her bedside cabinet. I could see the doll at the back, but there was stuff in the way, so I reached in and took some of it out, only to find I was holding one of my mum's toys.

AHAHAHA I LOVE THIS SITE NOW!

damn i love my life

Comment

Like my father used to say, "if you can't laugh at your own misery, at least let the others do!". No, he didn't say that. But it's still true.
          Last edited by Rock it.; 02-07-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

heres one i thought was pretty funny

"Today, I posted on a forum asking if I could be a Moderator, instead, I got banned. FML"

i think its funny cuz i could see that happening on here

Comment

Today, my wife told me that if she had a penny for every time I had brought her to climax she'd have change for a nickel. We've been married for 16 years.
              Today, my girlfriend was about to give me a blowjob. When her lips met my penis, there was a huge static shock. I never got the blowjob, she is still laughing and I have ice on my penis
              Today, I was at the strip club. I put my dollar on the stage. When the stripper came over to take it, she stood me up and flipped my tits and said I had bigger ones than her. I'm a guy.
              Fuck...I love this website.
              Last edited by Bertha; 02-07-2009, 06:49 PM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Fuck...I love this website.

lmao me too, im on page 18 now

i am now happy due to the fact i have never had any of these moments that have
                been mentioned on here

thank god

ok here we go this is my all time fav

Today, I tried to suck my own penis. Autofellatio. My mother walked in on me and I flipped backwards off the bed. ER and 10 stiches above my eyebrow later, I asked her not to ever bring it up again. FML
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-07-2009, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I was just reading the sex ones. ^__^ Yeah I'm a bit of a perv, but those tend to be more amusing. I'll probably read some different ones later tonight.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

How did I know you'd love this site, Rosetta?

Comment

;) Perhaps its your keen insight and power of in depth observation?
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Heh, it seems you know me too well.

Today, I was taking the elevator down with a group of people. It stopped on the 2nd floor and I said "What asshole can't take the steps from the 2nd floor?" Then a kid in a wheelchair got on. FML
                        Last edited by Vector; 02-07-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Today, I've been dating a girl for a year and she's only touched my penis twice. Once by accident. FML
                          im on page 36 cuz i have no life fml

Comment

Today, I was with the guy I am seeing and I were fooling around in my room. I asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said he didn't have time because he had to go play Mario Kart.
                            If my boyfriend did that, his ass would be single. Unless it was with RE...then I think there could be a role reversal.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Today, two girls invited me up to their room at 3 am. As soon as we pressed the up button on the elevator, the fire alarm went off. FML
                              This one made me cringe a little bit. What an unlucky bastard.

Today, my 4 year old niece ask me why I didn't have a job or wife. FML
                              HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Today, I went on a first date with an Egyptian/Cuban sorority girl. I asked her what language she was brought up speaking. She said that her mom spoke to her in Spanish, but that she only ever replied in English. I said, "Oh, kinda like Chewbacca and Han Solo?" FML
                              I can't breathe... I CAN'T BREATHE.

Comment

Working...
                              X