Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jericho gets attacked by boyfriend and girlfriend then punches the girl

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

*** Jericho did not start this, I did not get the first part of the altercation.This happened shortly after the end of Raw's houseshow in Victoria BC Canada ...

Apparently the dumbass boyfriend starts spitting on his car, then Chris gets out, and the boyfriend continues to yell at him and shoves him, then he shoves him back while his girlfriend shoves him, and then he punches her and spits on her.

LOL, she deserved it. I wished he would have beat his boyfriend down.

Those fucking tools. I just get mad watching this video. I just hate people like this, I could just feel his rage...
    Last edited by sogar; 02-08-2009, 03:42 AM.

Laying hands on a woman is never right. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking what he did was OK.

Comment

LOL, she shoved him. WTF was she expecting, a hug? She should have known what was coming, especially since she knows he's pissed off.

Yeah, I'm ashamed all right.

Comment

Originally posted by sogar View Post
        LOL, she shoved him. WTF was she expecting, a hug? She should have known what was coming, especially since she knows he's pissed off.

Yeah, I'm ashamed all right.
        So, do you hit your mom? I doubt you've ever had a girlfriend if you approve of assaulting women.

Comment

I strongly believe in NEVER putting your hands on a woman no matter what the case, but in this situation, I can't say I really blame him for acting the way he did. Also, I wasn't in his situation so I can't say what I would have done, but I can't really blame him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
            So, do you hit your mom? I doubt you've ever had a girlfriend if you approve of assaulting women.
            So, you think just because I approve of him hitting that girl means that I hit my mom too? BRILLIANT! I'd love to see how you would react when you're this pissed off and some bitch hits you. I'm sure you wouldn't crack at all.

Comment

So, you think just because I approve of him hitting that girl means that I hit my mom too? BRILLIANT! I'd love to see how you would react when you're this pissed off and some bitch hits you. I'm sure you wouldn't crack at all.
              You are one sick fuck.

Comment

He's supposed to be a professional. The video is shakey and its difficult to see the full scope of what happened. There isn't an excuse for what he did. You even hear the people in the crowd saying what an asshole he was for hitting her. To me it looked like the woman was shoved and in turn she shoved him.

Bottom line though: he's a professional wrestler, she was just a fan. The security should have been doing its job a hell of a lot better, but he still had no place striking her.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                  You are one sick fuck.
                  You're not getting any pussy by being a knight in shiny armor on the internet, just to let you know.

Comment

You're not getting any pussy by being a knight in shiny armor on the internet, just to let you know.
                    There's more of a chance he'd get any than you pal, so stop with the rude behavior.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      There's more of a chance he'd get any than you pal, so stop with the rude behavior.
                      Rude? He was the one who called me the sick fuck.

Comment

And you see a video, don't know the full story, and think its great that a person that wrestles for a living hits a woman.
                        Last edited by Bertha; 02-08-2009, 03:01 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          And you see a video, don't know the full story, and think its great that a person that wrestles for a living hits a woman.
                          And you know the full story too? I just read the description, and everything in there seemed to justify what he did. And I don't see how this relates him to calling me a sick fuck.

Comment

I don't really understand why me saying you are a sick fuck for sticking up for a 'roided out wrestlin' man hitting a woman is ok is wrong, and how that has anything to do with my ability to have sex. Please, oh, please do explain this to me. You have no idea how badly I want for you to try and explain yourself to me.

Comment

I never said I knew the full story. You read the description. That was one person's view. He shouldn't have gotten out of his car. You were called a sick fuck because you think it was funny that he punched a woman that shoved him. There was a crowd of people and its not really clear what is going on.

Grow up and stop trying to drag this out into an argument.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X