my thoughts on 3 traielrs aired on superbowl sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on 3 traielrs aired on superbowl sunday

First off this is in no way associated with gamefans. this is my own thoughts on the following movie trailers.

transformers 2

...oh christ.

i just want to not see this movie, not only are they using HUMAN transformers, they're trying to fit nearly 40 bots in it! they barely fit in the few in the last movie! dun get me wrong i enjoyed it and got a sneak peak preview the night before it was launched at a early access showing, but im worried liek the titanic they'll sink under there own bullshit...or bays xtreme ego.

wolverine origins

ok, im gonna get this off my chest and say it.

I did not enjoy the X men movies as much as everyone else did, i did not enjoy the spiderman movies either. you wanna know what i enjoyed?

Hulk and daredevil.

Why? because it was pure story telling. hulk had its FX but it was more abotu the story than the FX and i enjoyed that. and daredevil combined the battles with the storytelling which was great, and i thought that duncan was a great kingpin. thats right fanboys. bite me!

im sad to say i think this movie will be boiled down to action and super special effects without any storytelling. i mean i know this takes place in a universe all its own but sadly i have honestly little to no hope for this movie but as with transformers 2 i will see it only so i can prove im right.

GI JOE rise of cobra...

wow. im impressed.

it looks ok and its supposed to be a prequel to the series but im surprised to say i like it.

first off they destroy the eiffel tower, something i always wanted to do. then they show snake eyes in action, which was awesome, then they show off destro, and i have to say eccleston looks great since i saw him 4 years ago. and finally a shot of all the joys in the movie. which is cool in itself.

my only complaint is they 2 joys i really like, roadblock and shipwreck are not in this movie. but still if this does well maybe in GI JOE 2 they'll show up.

thats all i have to say.

im riderkid and this is my 2 cents...when put into australian currency thats like 2 bucks i think.

For what it's worth, 2 american cents are equal to approximately 3 Australian cents.

Comment

ok thanks...i'll make a note when i do my video review. i pla n on using a custom doll io had made

edit. i added the video version of my traielr talk

i talk about GI joe the rise of cobra, transformers 2, and wolverine origins...with a doll
      Last edited by riderkid; 02-10-2009, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
        you wanna know what i enjoyed?
        Hulk an-
        PLEASE tell me you're talking about the 2008 one...

Comment

To be honest, I stopped reading at 'Daredevil.'

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
            PLEASE tell me you're talking about the 2008 one...
            what, i enjoyed the dark tone of the ang lee movie. also i forgot to mention the punisher movie starring tom jane

Comment

Is that Chris Eccleston I see in the G.I Joe film? Splendid.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                what, i enjoyed the dark tone of the ang lee movie. also i forgot to mention the punisher movie starring tom jane
                You've got to be kidding. These are probably the worst comic book movies IMO.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X