No announcement yet.

Kid who looks 8 becomes dad at 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gawd...That poor kid! How...What...His girl friend is a child molester! And she's only 15!~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      It'll reach a point now where if you're 16 and still a virgin, you'll never have sex.
      You tell scandelous lies. Lies I say! I was 19 when I lost my virginity. And I have a lot of sex. I mean, dude, two kids with a third on the way. I must be doing something right.

As to this...I'd love to go, 'Oh, woe, the state of Britain.' Truth is it's not the first time this has happened nor will it be the last. Yeah, they were thicker than pig crap, but they're hardly the first couple too young too deal with a child. Hell, one of the girls at my school was 13 and knocked up, and that was a respectable school. Hah. If such things exist. It happened back in the 90's. And the 80's. 70's too. Etc.

Difference is, now the news papers get hold of it. And just for clarification, I tend to take a look out the window when they say the sky is blue in a news paper.

Comment

You're just doing your bit to help counter the population decline of this country.
        See you in hell.

Comment

As the years go on, kids are expected to lose their virginity younger and younger.

Comment

This is FAR AND AWAY, THE most FUCKED UP story I have EVER READ in my 20 years on this Earth.

What the FUCK!

Comment

And the fact that the mother is 15 only makes it worse!!!

Comment

It'll reach a point now where if you're 16 and still a virgin, you'll never have sex.
                I thought it was pretty much that way already??

Comment

I read this in The Sun and just face-palmed. I mean, what the hell were they both thinking? What the hell were the parents thinking, letting her actually keep the Baby?! Morons ¬.¬

Comment

WTF!?

this world has gone down the shitter if kids are having kids.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                      He looks like a weasel.
                      That reminds me of a line from Rurouni Kenshin, courtesy Hajime Saito. Heh, thanks for bringing up good memories.

Comment

i hope not, cause i hate the thought of two 13 year olds doing it.

hopefully there are still some responsible people out there with more on there minds that just having sex with the nearest thing that moves.

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                        As the years go on, kids are expected to lose their virginity younger and younger.
                        parants should teach there kids that sex is evil again, at least it's better than now with kids knocking each other up, it's discusting.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

hopefully there are still some responsible people out there with more on there minds that just having sex with the nearest thing that moves.

parants should teach there kids that sex is evil again, at least it's better than now with kids knocking each other up, it's discusting.
                          agreed

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            This is FAR AND AWAY, THE most FUCKED UP story I have EVER READ in my 20 years on this Earth.

What the FUCK!
                            What, even over the goat-who-stole-a-car story?

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

i 3rd that

Comment

Friend of mine actually used to work for a city council teaching sex ed to Primary and Secondary schools *meaning she dealt with people from aged 8-14*, and as sick as it is, was actually told to teach and provided condoms to alot of pre-teens by order of their parents etc so yeah, especially in shitty areas alot of kids, especially pre-teens are sexually active.
                                Disgusting really, im suprised the media made a big deal of this when it happens all the time.
                                Last edited by The Dude; 02-14-2009, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X