No announcement yet.

Kid who looks 8 becomes dad at 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for fuck's sake did you guys read the update ?

A SECOND teenage boy last night claimed HE—and NOT 13-year-old Alfie Patten—is the REAL dad of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman’s newborn baby Maisie.

Comment

Not only that...

And amazingly the News Of The World has uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as EIGHT teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex.
      How old was she back then? 14? And she slept with 8 teenagers...

I'm speechless.
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 02-15-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Oh, I'm not too bothered by it. My hope in humanity has long since gone.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle must be dying to get these people on his show

Comment

That kid's a pimp and you're all jealous that he got laid before some of you have! I wish I was that kid IRL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
              That kid's a pimp and you're all jealous that he got laid before some of you have! I wish I was that kid IRL!!!
              theres no way im jealous of a kid who is 13 and is already a dad.
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-15-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                theres no way im jealous of a kid who is 16 and is already a dad.
                He's 13, broheim

Comment

He's 13 and he looks like he's 10. Even if his tiny manhood was too small for a condom, she still could have gone on the Pill. Eugh.

Comment

this boy is idiot IMO
                    he seems to be mature enough to have sex, but he acts like he was 5, saying stuff like “I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

He thinks he can raise his daughter with £10?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                      He's 13, broheim
                      sorry 13 but still, i dont think theres anything cool about being a teenage father.

Comment

I heard the update on the local TV news this morning, as well as some scandal that both their parents are trying to "make a packet" out of the story - probably to finance the poor kids future.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh please it's fairly obvious all of it has been made public because they want to sell the story to all the shitty tabloids and trash magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            I heard the update on the local TV news this morning, as well as some scandal that both their parents are trying to "make a packet" out of the story - probably to finance the poor kids future.
                            i have yet 2 see this on the news here but i do agree with everything u said
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-15-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                              Oh please it's fairly obvious all of it has been made public because they want to sell the story to all the shitty tabloids and trash magazines.
                              Yeah, I agree...
                              I think everyone should ignore this, this boy is probably glad cause he's "famous" now

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                                Yeah, I agree...
                                I think everyone should ignore this, this boy is probably glad cause he's "famous" now
                                yha hes famous for being a 13 year old dumb who didnt wear a condom

Comment

Working...
                                X