No announcement yet.

Kid who looks 8 becomes dad at 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, they're all idiots. What the hell is wrong with them?
    8 PEOPLE?! "Oh we'll just have sex, yknow, nothing can POSSIBLY go wrong!"
    Except a girl getting pregnant with your baby, watching it grow in this horrible world as you grow up yourself.
    Idiots, really, thank God I'm gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Idiots, really, thank God I'm gay.
      AIDS.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        AIDS.
        Oshi-

Comment

AIDS.
          What's that suppose to mean??????

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
            What's that suppose to mean??????
            That pounding sensation in your anus is the first symptom of AIDS.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-15-2009, 09:54 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              Not only that...

How old was she back then? 14? And she slept with 8 teenagers...

I'm speechless.
              WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight people as she's like fifteen, she sould be ashamed of herself, she's a disgrace!

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              theres no way im jealous of a kid who is 13 and is already a dad.
              same here, i would hate to be that kid right now.

Comment

wow lame!!!
                8 kids?!?!!!!
                FREAK!

Comment

Well, we've all discussed this to death. Now it's time to move on with our lives and talk about more important problems.

We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I saw it in the SUN on Friday I was out raged when I read the paper but I dout that kid is the father I just caint belive a 13 year old kid could bea father at that age I bet she's been doing more than one kid. There aready pepole saying they had it with her so theres a chance one of them could be the father.

Comment

Well, we've all discussed this to death. Now it's time to move on with our lives and talk about more important problems.

We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
                      Sorry, let's talk about more pressing issues then, Patrick Bateman.

Comment

Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in twenty minutes.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-16-2009, 12:44 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

That's okay. Check out my business card and get back to me. I got it printed yesterday. Eggshell, with Romalian Type. What do you think? Have you seen Paul Allen's card?

Comment

That pounding sensation in your anus is the first symptom of AIDS.
                            Umm, this is a pretty prejudiced thing to say. What's your problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                              Umm, this is a pretty prejudiced thing to say. What's your problem?
                              Let's leave it. This issue has already been dealt with and doesn't need bringing back up again.

Comment

Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in twenty minutes.
                                The Four Seasons?! Isn't that a little far uptown ? I mean, aren't you gonna be late ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X