Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sell my Famitsu Black Secret DVd with an Biohazard 4 Prototype aka Bio 3.5 Trailer and an biohazard 0 long Trailer..
    If you are interested,please send me an pm with your offer.

Comment

• For SALE

Biohazard 5th Anniversary Package, very good Condition. 100% Complete !

asking for 320€ ! Shipping to germany free. Please ask for internation shipping fees.

Comment

• Selling all this stuff still! Open to offers!
        • Super Tyrant, Claire Redfield, T-103 and Biker Claire all from Moby Dick (packaging has some wear and tear, and they are opened)
        • Sealed Famitsu PS3 Blu-Ray Special w/ Bio 5 (HD Theatrical Trailer & more)
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume 9
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume 10
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume 12
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume 13
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume 14
        • Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Volume March 2002
        • Metal Gear Solid 2 E3 2000 Trailer VHS
        • Official Playstation Magazine Demo Disc Lot of 31 discs
        • Xbox 360 Biohazard 5 Bundle (BOX ONLY)
        • Lost Planet Xbox 360 Faceplate (UK only, I think)
        • 2 official Xbox 360 Faceplates
        • 1 black Xbox 360 Faceplate
        • RE5 Limited Edition Guide (sealed)
        • RE5 Laser Cell (included with LE preorder)

Comment

• I want this shit GONE, so could somebody PLEASE make me an offer!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Not a good way to sell mate, by saying "shit" lol. I'll take all off your hands for $20 Inc postage ; )

Comment

• Haha I know, but I'm getting sick of seeing it just sitting there on my dresser.

Also, I'm going to have to reject your offer. I'm not THAT desperate to sell it

Comment

• I have one factory sealed copy of Biohazard: Director's Cut for sale. It has 4 Resident Evil 1.5 videos on second disk.

Asking 250$ with shipping.
                Last edited by psx-collector; 07-09-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Sale Cancled by user
                  Last edited by Steve-Ø; 07-16-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Hang on, Splinter Cell Conviction isn't released yet. Is this some sort of pirated copy?

Comment

• As a bit of a follow up to a post I made in the Demos/Trials topic not too long ago:

Anyone need a Biohazard Trial Edition?

PM me your offers and we'll come to some sort of agreement

One of the four there is currently "on hold" for someone, but if I've not heard back from him by next week, it'll also be up for grabs to whoever's next in line.

PS: Nothing is wrong with the one in the upper right hand corner, it's my hand's shadow. Light source is almost directly behind the hand+camera. Also, the Inspiron 9100 is not for sale :|

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        Hang on, Splinter Cell Conviction isn't released yet. Is this some sort of pirated copy?
                        I'm used to saying "Conviction". It's actually Double agent. Sorry about that.

Comment

• Carnivol, do you have factory sealed copy of Biohazard (Trial Edition)?

Comment

• Originally posted by psx-collector View Post
                            Carnivol, do you have factory sealed copy of Biohazard (Trial Edition)?
                            No. Closest I have is one where the bottom (below the seam you pull to unseal it) is missing (the rest of the plastic + the warning sticker is still there, covering the entire thing.)
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 07-15-2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Selling a factory sealed First Print edition of the Biohazard 5 Original Soundtrack. £20 sounds reasonable. Any takers?
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Anyone need a Biohazard Trial Edition?

PM me your offers and we'll come to some sort of agreement
                                Not received any replies from the people holding two of these, so those two are now up on ebay:

Biohazard - Trial Version - Ends in 5 days - Starting bid $0.01

Biohazard - Trial Version - Ends in 7 days - Starting bid $0.01 - $150 BIN

The other remaining two are still open for offers on a first come basis to anyone here who wants them

I'd rather sell them cheap to someone here than going through the hazzle of ebaying them at an evt. higher price, to then dealing with ebay auction listing fees and such afterwards.
                                Last edited by Carnivol; 07-27-2009, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X