Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 got a TV shelf 4 sale? i live in georgia usa (not 2 far hopefully).

Comment

• And I am searching for a BIOHAZARD TRIAL EDITION

Comment

• Guys, the title does say sales only. Please. Don't make me hurt you. Feel free to make a buying thread though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
          And I am searching for a BIOHAZARD TRIAL EDITION
          Feel free to PM me an offer. I still have one (Cover/Inlay/Disc) left from the set I was selling earlier (as someone never paid)

Also, as Darkmoon just said;
          Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Guys, the title does say sales only. Please. Don't make me hurt you. Feel free to make a buying thread though.

Comment

• I want to sell a remake trial and my wesker figure.If someone is interested,please PM me.I only sell those 2 items in a set,not seperate!

the trial is sold!!!
            Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 01-12-2010, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Got a specific target price in mind?

Been a while since I last saw a BH Trial for GC up for grabs.

Comment

• ha,the trial and the wesker are sold....
                but if someone is interested,ive got another wesker figure....its the same you can see on the pic

Comment

• For sale/trade:
                  Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 8
                  Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Contains an RE0 video, or so it says on that crappy site.

Some scratches on the disc, but not too bad. PM offers.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I'm looking for a Dino Crisis 2 game. If anyone has it please leave pm and how much is the offer for it. I could do paypal. Also in advance I am also looking for both Breath of Fire III and IV.
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Again, selling only. Please create a I wanna buy thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                        I'm looking for a Dino Crisis 2 game. If anyone has it please leave pm and how much is the offer for it. I could do paypal. Also in advance I am also looking for both Breath of Fire III and IV.
                        I've not long got hold of an original copy of breath of fire 3(pal) myself its becoming quite hard to find,out of interest how much would you pay?

Its still relatively easy to find for psp though

heres some ps1 pal versions on ebay fairly cheap

Last edited by kiedistidus; 01-29-2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• SELLING NEW ps3 DUALSHOCK 3 CONTROLLER FOR 40 DOLLARS+SHIPPING

Comment

• Currently selling a Slim Silver PS2 for $40. Its in good condition and no scratch on its frame and has of course its 1 controller, AV Cable, and its adapter. It plays good as well. I will send it with its original box. I will also add in 10 Free games. Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil Dead Aim, Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 and #2, Devil May Cry bundle(all 3) and Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater.
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• If anyone is interested in a Biohazard Rebirth (REmake) Trial disc (GameCube), send me a PM with an offer. I'm currently considering possibly getting rid of one.

Comment

• I have this RE2 movie poster in a mailing tube right now. It's a bus stop advertisement I got years ago. I hate this movie. The condition is good, the edges have some creases and probably a few small creases on the poster but you can't see them when it's hung. There's tape on the back cuz it was originally hung with tape.

If anybody wants to make a trade for it let me know, It's been sitting in a tube in my basement.

Also: It's massive. I think it's like 4 and a half feet wide if not more. I'll measure it if someone wants it.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by fffour; 03-11-2010, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X