Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling Fallout 3 Survival Edition and Collector's Edition for $200 as a bid, together, which are both brand new and sealed and cheaper than what you can find if buy them separately at a lot of online sellers. i'm selling it as a whole set, and don't plan to sell them individually. this is only for the 360 version.

the buy it now price $245, but i'm throwing in extras because of it like the original standalone game, add-on pack 1, add-on pack 2, mothership zeta DLC retail box with an already used token card (this is merely because i don't want to keep it if i'm going to sell the whole thing), and free shipping. all discs are mint condition when played.

i'm in need to get rid of the 360 version so i can buy the PC versions instead.
    Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 03-16-2010, 03:25 AM.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Sell my Resident Evil collection Leon's Assault Waist Pack

Resident Evil/Biohazard Leon's Assault Waist Pack, it's new.

This item is Capcom's official Leon Collection, it was worn by Leon in Resident Evil/Biohazard 4.

This waist pack is modified version of military waist pack and equipped with double pistol magazine pouch,grenade
      pouch & individual radio pouch also included.

It is very rare, and Capcom has made this for Resident Evil/Biohazard collector.

I'm selling this on ebay, below is the link.
      Attached Files

Comment

• selling my copy of soul calibur for 10 bucks plus shipping, game is in good condition with only the case damaged but will replace the case before shipping

Comment

• How much are people generally willing to pay for the Archives book?

Comment

• depends, is it in english? cause im willing to pay 25 for it, but if thats not a godo price could you tell me what ya want for it?

Comment

• I have an extra of these, mostly looking for a trade (for other RE/SH/DC promo/demo items).
              Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Zomby, give me your DC1 DC promo and you can have all the other RE and DC1+2 demo discs I showed you, too!
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• May or may not require an actual debug console in some cases (specifically on the Xbox), but most play on modded systems fine. Feel free to ask more questions, Ive only posted small bits of whats written on the disks. Some I have tested a bit, some I have not.

Xbox
                Blink 2 : Early Preview Code - 35$
                Speed Kings - Early Code - 35$
                WWE WrestleMania 21 - Preview - 30$
                Counter Strike - Preview Code with small paper document - 40$
                Vexx - For Preview - 50$
                Rocket Power Zero Gravity Zone (Unreleased) - 215$ (buy both the PS2 and Xbox version for 400 total)
                Phantom Crash - Final / Debug Version - 40$

PS2
                Sphinx - Review Build (Early) - 40$
                Rocket Power Zero Gravity Zone (Unreleased) - 215$ (buy both the PS2 and Xbox version for 405 total)
                MLB 2006 Review Disk - 20$
                Indigo Prophecy - External Preview - 70$
                24: The Game Pre Tech Check Build - 35$
                Amplitude Review Code - 35$
                Frequency (Review) (Dumped and Released) - 30$
                Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (For Print) (Alpha Build) (Released I think) - 25$
                Last edited by Borman; 04-08-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Okay! Daddy needs a new couch (amongst other things), so he's gonna be selling some more stuff

What you see in the picture is:
                  Harvest Moon - Preview Build (GC-NR-PAL)
                  Biohazard trial version (GC-NTSC-J)
                  Biohazard Ø trial version (sealed) (GC-NTSC-J) ("fat" cover variation)
                  Hyper PlayStation Re-mix 1997 - No. 8 (PS1-NTSC-J) - Has a Biohazard 1.5 trailer
                  Hyper PlayStation Re-mix 1998 - No. 2 (PS1-NTSC-J) - Has the George A. Romero Biohazard 2 commercials.
                  Hyper PlayStation Re-mix 1999 - No. 10 (PS1-NTSC-J) - Has a Biohazard 3 "countdown" trailer (shows a compilation of BH1-3 footage)
                  Tales of Destiny - Preview Edition by Namco (PS1-NTSC-J) (Regular non-Famitsu version)
                  Tales of Rebirth - Special DVD (the one that came with Tales of Symphonia PS2 pre-orders)
                  Tales of Rebirth - Special DVD (the one that came with Tales of Rebirth pre-orders)
                  Tales of the Tempest - Official Fan Book (tiny book and pouch that came with Tales of the Tempest pre-orders)
                  Tales of My Shuffle + Fandom vol. 2 Special DVD (pre-order bonus for Tales of Fandom vol. 2 + the "Tales of My Shuffle" card game starter kit... or whatever.)
                  Tales of 10th Anniversary DVD (pre-order bonus for Tales of the Abyss)
                  Tales of Destiny 2 - Special Disc (pre-order bonus for Tales of Destiny 2 PS2)
                  Tales of Destiny - Orange Gumi - Dramatic DVD (pre-order bonus for Tales of Destiny PS2)
                  Tales of the World - Lemon Gumi - Dramatic DVD (pre-order bonus for Tales of the World - Radiant Mythology)
                  Tales of Phantasia - Apple Gumi - Dramatic DVD (pre-order bonus for Tales of Phantasia PSP)
                  Tales of Symphonia - Special Disc (pre-order bonus for Tales of Symphonia GC)
                  Killzone - Collector's Edition (PS2-PAL) (Sealed) - Comes with various Making of stuff and such on some sort of bonus disc.

I might also be selling some other Tales stuff, so if you're interested, let me know. (Might consider selling a copy of Narikiri Dungeon 1 for GBC, a Tales of Eternia Invitation Book w/demo and a European copy of Tales of Eternia PSP)

Feel free to throw me any offers by PM. Anything that doesn't sell will evt. be listed on ebay, but I'd rather just drop it here, to someone preferably within the community, and that without having to deal with ebay fees and stuff (and I'll of course keep that in mind, if I think you're offering me too much, I'll shave off what I think would've vanished in ebay fees)

Note: I will not hold stuff for longer than a week (unless we make a special agreement).

Comment

• Hi everyone, i'm selling some items.

We have:
                    -Japanese Biohazard Code Veronica Dreamcast Limited 1800 SOLD
                    -Wesker report PAL SOLD
                    -Biohazard Pachislot Golf ball SOLD
                    -1996 Bio Hazard Trial
                    -Japanese Biohazard Archives(1st release)

If anyone is interested or wants more informations or pictures, just send me a PM with offer.Will see if i sell it, depends of the offers.
                    Thanks.
                    Last edited by William Birkin; 06-03-2010, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• I have a spare white biohazard hoodie I'm selling. Its new and wrapped in its plastic. If anyone is interested in it PM me.

Comment

• I'm auctioning a Brand New Sealed Wii Speak Microphone on eBay starting at $0.99.

Wanna talk shit on the Wii? Here's what you need.
                        Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-01-2010, 04:44 PM.
                        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Hate to double post here, but could I ask here how much I could get for selling this PC game Police Quest 2: The Vengeance. Here's what I have.

Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-10-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• I'm selling these, PM with me offers if you're interested

Killer7 Promo DVD

Contains trailers for Killer7, Demento (aka Haunting Ground), Shadow Of Rome, a (very short) promo for Devil May Cry (not sure which, no gameplay footage, maybe the anime?) and a trailer for Basara.

The Document Of Metal Gear Solid 2

Now out of print, like new (maybe played a few times).

Resident Evil 2 Timed Demo

PAL timed demo, also contains demos of Gex 3D, Dynasty Warriors, Rascal and the Net Yaroze game Terra Incognita.

Primal Limited Edition Preview

PAL demo of Primal, comes with stencil design plus a booklet featuring interviews with the developers and concept art.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by rewak; 05-03-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                              I'm selling these, PM with me offers if you're interested

Killer7 Promo DVD

Contains trailers for Killer7, Demento (aka Haunting Ground), Shadow Of Rome, a (very short) promo for Devil May Cry (not sure which, no gameplay footage, maybe the anime?) and a trailer for Basara.

The Document Of Metal Gear Solid 2

Now out of print, like new (maybe played a few times).

Resident Evil 2 Timed Demo

PAL timed demo, also contains demos of Gex 3D, Dynasty Warriors, Rascal and the Net Yaroze game Terra Incognita.

Primal Limited Edition Preview

PAL demo of Primal, comes with stencil design plus a booklet featuring interviews with the developers and concept art.
                              Also now selling these

Biohazard GC

Comes with memory card stickers and double-sided poster promoting watches

Biohazard 4 GC

Comes with all the leaflets promoting various things

Biohazard DVD

Has features not included on any other version of the DVD such as interviews and a history of the games up to BH0, including trailers for all the games up to that point. The title of the movie is also changed in the opening credits to Biohazard. This version of the DVD is now out of print in Japan.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rewak; 05-06-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I'm selling this old PC game: Police Quest 2: The Vengeance Sierra in very good condition for $29.99. But you can definately make me an offer. This comes with three diskettes and a "Homicide Officers Guide" and an instruction card.

Comment

Working...
                                X