Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am selling this: Resistance 2 Review Press Kit.
    Contains: 1 media disc,1 resistance 2 review game,a box and some documents!!Exellent condition!!

I sell the stuff on assemblergames too!!!

GOD 3 Promo UK version!!1Exellent condition!!

I will ship worldwide!!

If someone is interested,please PM me!!If you dont like my price,maybe we can talk about it...

Price: Resistance 2 review kit: 180 euro + shipping
    GOW 3: 30 euro + shipping!!

Comment

• another stuff:

I am selling here the rare Biohazard Remake Shop Demo!
      Price: 50 Euro plus shipping
      I will ship worldwide!!

Here a pic from my collectors page:

Comment

• Selling my old Lap top memory.
        2x 512mb sticks bundled together.

Listed on ebay, starting at $0.99 AU.
        Probably won't sell, but I thought I'd plug it here anyways

Also selling this CD.
        Getting rid of the crap on my desk
        http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=120573542545
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-22-2010, 09:24 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• I am selling here the following stuff:

Lost Planet Beta 50 Euro
          Blank NR Disc: 40 euro
          Final Fantasy AC,sealed: 30 euro

I will ship worldwide!!
          Items are located in germany!!!

Comment

• I'm selling the Japanese Biohazard trial edition for PS1 (SLPM 80027).

The disc and insert is muthafuckinn mint.
            It doesn't come with the red triangular sticker on the front, and the registration card is missing.

$120 with worldwide shipping included.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• On top of the stuff i'm currently selling (see a few posts back) i'm now also considering selling my Biohazard 4 Famitsu Trial Edition, how much would people be willing to pay for that? I'm also thinking of selling Eternal Darkness for the GC and Clock Tower 3 for the PS2 (both PAL) if anyones interested
              Last edited by rewak; 05-31-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Looking to get rid of this PSM PAL RE2 demo. I think it's a timed demo I'm not sure maybe R_K or Anders can tell you. I wasn't able to play it because its PAL. It's got scratches on it and the case is pretty fucked as well. I'm sure it'll play because I have CD's that are a shit-load worse and still play. Comes in a Maxi Single case that has a crack in the top right corner.

I thought about selling it on ebay but decided to be the nice guy for once and post it up here first. Not sure how much I want but I dont want alot either since its not in the best of condition.

Comment

• It is a timed demo, i know cause im selling the same one too on the last page

Comment

• I am currently selling these Biohazard games for a total of $50. I already have extra copies of each thanks to my cousin. The case and the disc are in mint condition.
                    Spoiler:

Also I already have a extra copy of RE5 and RE5 Gold Edition so I'm also selling this regular RE5 game on 360 for just $18. It's still sealed in its plastic new!(LOL I don't own a ps3 but my aunt from florida sent me this anyway and thinks I'm into 360 so I'll just sell it)

PM me if interested.

Also please note. If you are outside of the US, please pm me what country so we can work it out.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I am selling 3 Biohazard Figures,Numer 4,5,6.all figures are sealed!!
                      Price for all figures: 30 euro plus shipping!!
                      I ship worldwide!!

Comment

• I'm selling an RE4 Chainsaw controller with a Nemesis Mask:

Last edited by fffour; 06-26-2010, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Got another Biohazard Trial Edition (PS1) disc for sale. This one wont be for the usual $100 + s&h like I sold the previous ones though.

It's a little special, it's still in the original plastic wrapping, but it's not sealed (the seam's been taken off and the bottom part below the seam's gone). It's in near perfect condition and also has the red contents warning sticker on the plastic wrapping and everything (in case people weren't aware, when these were given out, they were sealed in plastic wrapping with a Sony PlayStation seal/seam near the bottom + they had a red contents warning sticker on them.)

Since I already have a disc with the contents warning sticker and stuff (something I got as a gift many years ago), I don't feel like holding onto this second one.

Throw me an offer via PM if you're interested and I'll grab you some shots and stuff. Also, most of the stuff in this post is still for grabs if anyone wants any of it (only the Hyper PlayStation Re-mix discs + the REmake trial has been sold)

Comment

• Have a sealed US "Resident Evil Pure Evil" pack for sale or trade.
                            Anyone ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                              Have a sealed US "Resident Evil Pure Evil" pack for sale or trade.
                              Anyone ?
                              Any photos? I have not heard of that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                                Any photos? I have not heard of that one.
                                I'm not at home at the moment so look here:

and

Comment

Working...
                                X