Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm selling everything I own thats Resident Evil related. I'll get a list together when I can but if there was something in my collection you wanted, send me an email (dot50cal[nospam]@gmail.com) with what you'd like. Nothing is off limits here, I just want all this stuff gone. I have pretty much every release of the games including multiple regions, so if theres something your looking for, let me know.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-28-2012, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• I'll look forward to the list.

Comment

• I have a few RE related things for sale, sadly im skint and need money for living expenses at uni. I'll be putting most of these items on ebay in a couple of days but if anyone is interested give me a pm and we can sort out a sale and i can tell you the condition of items because some of them do have some slight wear and tear, nothing serious but i dont want to rip anyone off.
        The list of items up for sale at the moment includes a Nemesis bust, still with packaging, A william Birking figure (black variant) still in packaging, A Moby Dick Mr X first form, still with packaging, an RE5 Chris figure un opened and some others too. I have a lot of loose items as well that im willing to sell pretty cheap.
        Also to any one wondering i am in the uk and while i would prefer to sell to people living in the uk, but i guess i can ship over sees if i work out shipping costsa etc.

I will post up a full list of whats on sale tomorrow. Also id be up for doing bundle deals for the loose figures

I also have magazines, guides, games (only really UK and Japanese releases) and comics.
        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 09-21-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• how much for wesker and hunter?

Comment

• Selling the official GameCube component cable.

(not my photo but you get the point)
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Selling a boxed and barely used Nintendo 3DS (PAL - Cosmos Black) with Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D.

£90 + £10 postage. Open to any offers.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I have the complete fire and ice comics in one book, absolutely mint condition and still in plastic packaging, only been read once. I'm in the UK so would prefer to ship here but if I get a better offer I'd ship elsewhere.
                Make me an offer on it

Comment

• Buy something will ya? (August 14, 2013)! Sold with Free Shipping!

AUGUST 14, 2013 Everything, minus the PSU, offers free shipping.

Used Fooly Cooly FLCL Vol. 1: Addict by the pillows (US OST Soundtrack, Geneon).
                  Auction starts at US $13.49 auction. $19.99 if you want it now.
                  It is in very good used condition.

Used Fooly Cooly FLCL Vol. 2 King of Pirates by the pillows (US OST Soundtrack). Auction starts at US $13.49 auction. $19.99 if you want it now.

Used Fooly Cooly FLCL Vol. 3 by The Pillows (US OST Soundtrack). Auction starts at US $17.99 auction. $24.99 if you want it now.

---------------------------------------------
                  Used Elmo's Letter Adventure (Sony PlayStation 1, 1999). Auction starts at US $3.25 auction. $5.49 if you want it now.
                  It is in good used condition.

---------------------

Used The Best of Beavis and Butt-Head DVD | Innocence Lost + Chicks n' Stuff. Auction starts at US $3.25 auction. $4.99 if you want it now.

---------------------

Used OUT RUN (Sega Genesis, 1991). Auction starts at US $9.99 auction. [s]$22.99 if you want it now.[/s]

---------------------

Used Permanent Lapse of Reason [PA] * by Touch Tone Terrorists (Comedy CD, 2000). Auction starts at US $4.99 auction. $7.99 if you want it now.

---------------------

Used Frequency (PlayStation 2, 2001). Auction starts at US $4.49 auction. $8.49 if you want it now.

Used Corsair Builder CX500 V2 500W Power Supply CMPSU-500C. Auction starts at US $24.99 auction. $37.99 if you want it now.

----------------

Used Dino Crisis [minus Demo Disc] (PlayStation, 1999). Auction starts at US $7.99 auction. $14.99 if you want it now.

----------------

Used Hynix 512MB RAM DIMM 533 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (HYMP564U64CP8-C4). Auction starts at US $7.99 auction. $12.99 if you want it now.

----------------

Used Pokemon: The First Movie Soundtrack [Blister] (US OST CD, 1999). Auction starts at US $2.99 auction. $4.99 if you want it now.

----------------
                  If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Selling some stuff accumulated over the years from my personal collection. All items are brand new, factory sealed, never opened, no scratches or cracks on the cases/boxes.
                    Will send packages internationally, the shipping method is a choice of a buyer. Accept paypal for payments.

Biohazard 2 (PS1) [SLPS-01222~3] = US$ 55 / SOLD

* Brand new, factory sealed.

Biohazard Code: Veronica - Limited Edition (DC) [T-1210M] = US$ 40 / SOLD

Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete (DC) [T-1240M] = US$ 50 / SOLD

Biohazard 0 (GC) [DOL-P-GBZJ] = US$ 40

Biohazard (GC) [DOL-R-GBIJ] = US$ 130

Biohazard 4 (GC) [DOL-P-G4BJ] = US$ 130 / SOLD

Biohazard 4 - PlayStation 2 The Best + OST (PS2) [SLPM-74229] = US$ 45

Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete + OST (PS2) [SLPM-66520] = US$ 70

Biohazard 2 - Sourcenext Selection (PC) [63070] = US$ 60 / SOLD

Biohazard 3 - Sourcenext Selection (PC) [63080] = US$ 60 / SOLD

Biohazard 5 - Limited Edition (PS3) [CPCS-01044] = US$ 240 / SOLD

Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Collection (GC) = US$ 190 / SOLD

Biohazard Outbreak File 2 (PS2) [SLPM-65692] = US$ 45 / SOLD

Resident Evil - Player's Choice (GC) [DOL P GBIE] = US$ 50 / SOLD

Resident Evil 0 - Player's Choice (GC) [DOL P GBZE] = US$ 50 / SOLD

Resident Evil 4 - Player's Choice (GC) [DOL P G4BE]= US$ 40 / SOLD

===============================

P.N. 03 (GC) [DOL-P-GPNJ] = US$ 30

Rockman ZX (NDS) [NTR-P-ARZJ] = US$ 55

Panzer Dragoon Orta - Limited Edition (Xbox) [Q63-00005] = US$ 60

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Deluxe Pack (PSP) [ULJM-05284] = US$ 100

Anubis: Zone of Enders - Special Edition (PS2) [SLPM-65991] = US$ 40

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Special Edition (PS3) [BLJM-67002] = US$ 100

Parasite Eve II (PS1) [SCPS-45467~8] = US$ 70

Fear Effect (PS1) [SLUS-00920] = US$ 40

Fear Effect: Helix (PS1) [SLPS-03340~3] = US$ 25

Zone of the Enders HD Edition - Premium Package (PS3) [VT059-J1] = US$ 115

Blue Submarine No. 6: Antarctica (PS1) [SLPS-02940~1] = US$ 25

D2 - Eclipse Box (DC) [T-30005M] = US$ 45

Enemy Zero (SS) [T-30001G] = US$ 20

Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel (SS) [GS-9194] = US$ 20

Eve: The Lost One (PS1) [SLPM-87246~8] = US$ 30

Eve Zero (PS1) [SLPM-86976~8] = US$ 35

Noel3: Mission on the Line (PS1) [SLPM-86609~11] = US$ 20

Syndicate (3DO) [E3D-7025] = US$ 35

Tales of Destiny (PS1) [SLPS-91111] = US$ 50

System Shock (PC) = US$ 50

Last edited by MiLØ; 12-30-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi MiLØ

I would be interested in the ZOE Premium Pack.
                      How much would you be charging for shipping to Hungary?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hey Sidetracked, sorry I just now saw your post, usually people would contact directly if they wanted to buy something.
                        Anyway, I'm sending you a PM with shipping options.

Comment

• I'm willing to sell one of my BIO HAZARD - CODE: Veronica (Trial Edition) GD-ROMs. It is brand new and still sealed with the original tear-off stripe.

PM me for the details.

Comment

• I'm sorry for the second message.

I have for sale this one and it is still sealed.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Comment

• I'm selling an old bike on ebay. I don't really expect anyone here to be interested in buying it. But I figured that since I don't know much about bikes I'd have some fun with it. Hopefully people here have a laugh.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121256095801

Greetings.
                              Wish you could use your legs for something better than walking?
                              It appears that destiny has finally brought you to this listing.
                              Many aeons ago Farcturan monks channeled their spirit energies into the universe, and the kind Goddess bestowed upon them this wonderful artefact.
                              The photograph included barely captures the radiance and beauty of their prized jewel.
                              The spirit animal of the Farcturan monks is the bull, and the handlebars manifestly show this.
                              This bicycle has an "I heart animals" sticker on it, so please only buy it if your own spirit animal is compatible with bulls. Something which doesn't have any legs like the bicycle would be good (a snake or fish maybe?). Or alternatively, if you are good with hot water and sandpaper...

In a bygone era the monks used to sing about this bike and pray for it's well being. But when the head monk Chartrian betrayed the Goddess she took it from them and condemned them to an age of remorse.

This bike hasn't been looked after very well since, and is sold as is (please do not worry though the bike is not cursed, just the monks).
                              Please contact me if you have any questions (via email or astral projection) and I'll do my best to answer them (can you tell I don't know much about bikes??). For the starting price it shouldn't be much investment for someone with skill to get it back on the road (or at least to CERES)...

Although this bike has spent millennia travelling through space and time in eleven dimensions, winning bidders can collect it from Kingsville 3012.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm selling a whole lot of Resident Evil / Biohazard guide books; including some rare ones like Another Side of Biohazard, as well as a few Final Fantasy ones and an MGS one.
                                There's a couple of Bio games and a rare soundtrack there too.
                                Also selling a rare Japan only Hori N64 pad.

eBay profile is here http://www.ebay.com/usr/straightoutofjapan
                                Happy to combine shipping for multiple wins.

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	403712 Click image for larger version

Name:	121400841686_1_0_1.jpg
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	403715Click image for larger version

Name:	121400925472_1_0_1.jpg
Size:	12.5 KB