Fiction Generator!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Foppish Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Anita and fgyetr went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Anita hit fgyetr in his goider with a big sexy iceball. It hurt a lot, but Anita kissed it stealthily and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really youthful snow man!" Anita said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" fgyetr said. "That would be more noisy and politically correct."

"I know," Anita said. "We can make a snow newt. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up coyly and made a fishy snow newt. Anita put on a tree for the spleen. The newt was almost as big as fgyetr.

"It looks alcoholic," Anita said sweepingly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," fgyetr said and held up an incandescant mask. "I found this on the moon." He put the mask onto the newt's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the newt, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a goat the doesn't stop bleating.

fgyetr screamed uneasily and ran but the snow newt chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow newt kicked him quickly.

"Nobody does that to my little Vigorous Leather Jacket," Anita screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow newt through the index finger. It fell down and Anita kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" fgyetr said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The mask lay in the yard until a loose child picked it up and took it home.
    ANOTHER STORY WITH THE SAME TERMS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm Dreaming Of A Loose Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. fgyetr sat sweepingly on the moon, sipping alcoholic eggnog.

He looked at the foppish mask hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Anita had hung it there, just before they looked at each other uneasily and then fell into each other's arms and kicked each other's goider.

If only I hadn't been so noisy, fgyetr thought, pouring a vigorous amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Anita might not have got so incandescant and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a sexy tear and held his index finger in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a youthful voice lifted coyly up in song.

I'm dreaming of a loose Christmas

Just like a goat the doesn't stop bleating

fgyetr ran to the door. It was Anita, looking fishy all over with snow.

"I missed you stealthily," Anita said. "And I wanted to kick your goider again."

fgyetr hugged Anita and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Anita said.

"I think so too," fgyetr said and they kicked each other's goider until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted newt spleen and lived quickly until fgyetr got drunk again.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-22-2009, 06:32 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

The Battle For The Spoon

On a mountain, Sean fucked his spoon. He had been busy with the spoon for hours and now wanted nothing more than a disturbing cuddle or a small massage from his lover Kate.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his disgusting Kate appeared at the door, grinning hatingly.

"Put down the spoon," Kate said aggresively. "Unless you want me to fuck that spoon on your lips."

Sean put down the spoon. He was short. He had never seen Kate so tall before and it made him horrible.

Kate picked up the spoon, then withdrew a God from her vagina. "Don't be so short," Kate said with a tall grimace. "A Chicken bit my ears this morning, and everything became ugly. Now with this spoon and this God I can aggresively rule the world!"

Sean clutched his terrible ears lovingly. This was his lover, his disgusting Kate, now staring at him with a tall vagina.

"Fight it!" Sean shouted. "The Chicken just wants the spoon for his own disgusting devices! He doesn't love you, not the disturbing way I do!"

Sean could see Kate trembling lovingly. Sean reached out his lips and touched Kate's vagina aggresively. He was disgusting, so disgusting, but he knew only his terrible love for Kate would break the Chicken's spell.

Sure enough, Kate dropped the spoon with a thunk. "Oh, Sean," she squealed. "I'm so disturbing, can you ever forgive me?"

But Sean had already moved on a mountain. Like a murder murdering into the night, he pressed his lips into Kate's vagina. And as they fell together in an ugly fit of love, the spoon lay on the floor, horrible and forgotten.

I was crying of laughter.

Comment

A Knife In Time

On a strong and bitch morning, Wesker sat in a bed. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His dick ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Sherry to love someone with a talkative vagina?

Creatively, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an ugly hairy sex toy, all on a summer's day. I wish my Sherry would fuck me, in her own fat way..."

"Do you?" Sherry sat down beside Wesker and put her hand on Wesker's ass. "I think that could be arranged."

Wesker gasped happily. "But what about my talkative vagina?"

"I like it," Sherry said funny. "I think it's huge."

They came together and their kiss was cold as ice.

"I love you," Wesker said lovely.

"I love you too," Sherry replied and fucked him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived miserably ever after.

XD
        Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X