No announcement yet.

Carnivol proudly presents~ SPAM MAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you really trust those medicines or that kind of advertisements?

:doh:

The effect of the medicine may not be as what it had ever stated...

Comment

Avoid Yahoo and MSN Hotmail like the plague. It's just spam, spam, spam. Get a ROCK.com e-mail account instead. You can insert pictures into the messages, saving you time and space.

Comment

Subject:
        Wow check out this huge enlargement patch sale!

Body:

Hidden Text:
        He had made one careless blunder though because he had skimped a bit on his preparatory research The information he had gathered had led him to choose the name Ford Prefect as being nicely inconspicuous Endeavor Societies church addition Christian pledge following special ways which they forward ever held before member For sake character future cause keep pledge unflinchingly pleasure good fellowship a Never discontinue endeavors get new members success well supreme Follow continually speak act pray Savior present plans effective Build standard noble name Lord day think living Send comforting messages sorrow flowers sick funeral after orphans visit widows fatherless write letters invitation condolence establish missions new churches growing parts city hold kindness friends Baptist Temple Select leading duty least thousand personal follow waiting asked Make yourself master some line Christian effort Save Five these ago started Logan suburb Philadelphia successful was their soon grew flourishing Ushers Association strongest helpful organizations furthering ushers Amerigo Bonasera sat in New York Criminal Court Number 3 and waited for justice

They sell Penis Patches??? Who the fuck wants a patch on their penis? .....EXERSIZE MANUAL......YYYEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

Comment

(Im highlighting the hilarious parts)
          Subject: You have Won!, [SIZE="4"]fish torpedo[/SIZE]

Body:
          You've been selected to Play at the HI-ROLLER CASIN0!
          Benefits include:
          * Up to $888 real money to gamble with
          * Fastest growing/most trusted online company
          * Play all your favorite games: Poker, Hold'em, Black Jack, Slots, etc.
          * Play at no-cost to see how exciting and easy it is
          * Rapid payouts to all clientele & 24/7 support
          * Great games, Big Winnings, & thousands of players
          This is a limited chance that expires at the end of the month.

sun-brown [SIZE="4"]riveting hammer swivel pipe[/SIZE]
          sea goosefoot single-minded olive shell
          [SIZE="4"]thorn palm baby[/SIZE] rambler blue-glancing
          poppy oil note paper grandmother clock
          [SIZE="7"]war horse uranium[/SIZE] red Alb sunday
          bellows pneumatic zinc spinel trumpet hypha
          fleshy fruit Slavo-phoenician acetate green
          trestle post bundle browning day-devouring

Comment

Improve the quality of your life, LESBIAN!

Comment

lol Who knew you were a lesbian! I liked the war horse uranium so much I made it my user title XD

Comment

Damn. All of you guys get the interesting ones. I get "Save hundreds on your next car!" and "Make a loan, today!" B.S.

Oh yeah, and the occasional Farm Animal sex. I mean, that stuff really weirds me out. When the title is Women + Horses, Donkeys, Dogs, ect... That's just a little too much for me.

Comment

Disasters on so many different levels could accour if this spam mail came into the inboxes of the wrong people!!

Last edited by Carnivol; 05-28-2006, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Not just any kind of lesbian.....

Comment

LOL @ bag with money sign on it. Sacraficing Blood or Soul???......wtf?
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-29-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I may as well participate... especially the bottom...........................

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hi,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]S O m &
                        L e V / T R A
                        A m B / E N
                        V A L / u M
                        T r & m a d o I
                        A m o x / c i I l / n
                        M e R / D / A
                        P R O z & C
                        V / a G R A
                        X & n a x
                        C i A L / S[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]http://www.toporetare.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]came upon the Goblins; and even as they turned to meet this new attack,
                        the elves charged again with renewed numbers. Already many of the
                        goblins were flying back down the river to escape from the trap: and
                        many of their own wolves were turning upon them and rending the dead and
                        the wounded. Victory seemed at hand, when a cry rang out on the heights
                        above. Goblins had scaled the Mountain from the other side and already [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Just one question: How do you save screen grabs of text, or images!?

Comment

There's a magical button on your keyboard (that might require you to hit F-LOCK to enable, if you have a keyboard with that horrible invention)

The button is called "Print Screen" (PrtScn)

Should be loitering around the upper right hand corner of your keyboard, hitting this button will in most cases store a snapshot of the screen in your copy'n paste memory, so you can just load up your favourite picture editing application and hit EDIT -> PASTE afterwards and you'll have a nice 1:1 screenshots of your screen to toy with

Comment

I had ignore these chain letters. one even say that, if I don't send, I will die in 10 days but now I am proud to tell you that I am still here and is healthy.

Just recently finished my own "Youth Comic"

Comment

I keep getting these stupid ones now taking about how "her" "boyfriends" !@(* is too big for her mouth.

Boytoys always whizgiggled at me and even youths did in the free lavatory!
                                Well, now I hee-haw at them, because I took Me_ga. d_ik.
                                for 5 months and now my dick is quite bigger than national.
                                invest *URL REMOVED*
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-25-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X