No announcement yet.

Carnivol proudly presents~ SPAM MAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always liked the idea of having a digital device for all my daily needs, whilst at the same time carrying an analog substitute/backup incase the primary digital unit should break down on me.

(Amazing bump, by the way)

Comment

I've had an interesting one today, an e-mail from a Turkish sounding fellow inviting me to the "Buttcracker". It has a cartoon of someone bent over with their butt out. I don't want my butt cracked, ta very much.

Come on folks, share your spam!

Comment

My Mother constantly gets sent ones that have "You have won 1 million google dollars!", I'm not kidding. She got one last night and I could hear her shouting "HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE SOME PEOPLE?! WHO THE FUCK WOULD BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!"

Frankly, I find her commentary on her spam mail to be quite funny.

I keep getting spam from people that had their accounts hijacked as of late. Bit annoying as my phone is set up to notify me of any e-mails. ;
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Strengthen your health by unique health and beauty products at our site

Our company offers a wide variety of supplements. Take a look at our health contributing portal in case you want to strengthen your health. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health site in case you want to feel better with a help of health products. - Link redacted by Moderati - buying cipro Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health site in case you want to feel better with a help generic supplements. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers herb-based health and related products. Look at our health contributing site in case you want to strengthen your health. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health website in case you want to strengthen your health with a help general health products. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to feel better with a help general health products. - Link redacted by Moderati -
          Our company provides health products. Take a look at our health contributing portal in case you want to feel better. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers safe weight loss products. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to improve your health. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers safe general health products. Visit our health contributing website in case you want to strengthen your health. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to look better with a help of generic supplements. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health site in case you want to feel better with a help generic supplements. - Link redacted by Moderati -
          Our company offers supreme quality general health products. Look at our health contributing portal in case you want to improve your health. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health site in case you want to look better with a help of general health products. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health portal in case you want to to feel healthier with a help generic supplements.- Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers herb-based pharmacy. Visit our health contributing portal in case you want to look better. Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health website in case you want to to feel healthier with a help general health products. - Link redacted by Moderati - Our company offers herb-based health products. Visit our health contributing website in case you want to improve your health. - Link redacted by Moderati -
          Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-24-2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I think we can all appreciate the irony of the above post - and the other three he posted in this thread.

Comment

That's disturbingly appropriate and amazing...

Comment

What a polite and kind adbot. Never thought I'd see the day.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                X