new project im workin on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new project im workin on

im gonna start work on some horror themed improvtrax and i need to know what movie you guys want me to do first.

note i will not charge for them. i will post the riff with instructions on how to play it. also as the title says they are improv so they are jokes on the fly
    locker 1
    22.22%
    locker 2
    11.11%
    demons
    33.33%
    susperia
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by riderkid; 03-04-2009, 09:31 PM.

WTF are improvtrax?

Comment

its like mystery science theatre meets whose line is it anyway

Comment

You should really only do this if you're actually funny. Because if you have no sense of humor then watching something like you are going to make is quite cringe-inducing. Any links to some other comedy-related things you've produced?

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
            You should really only do this if you're actually funny. Because if you have no sense of humor then watching something like you are going to make is quite cringe-inducing. Any links to some other comedy-related things you've produced?
            my videos

my webcomic

im pretty good at improv on the fly too

Comment

what is this

Comment

I'm confused.

Comment

basically don't do that thing you are going to do

Comment

first off the comic was a play on all the jill rumors out there.

second this is a project im trying out. its not a once a week thing, im gonna try it out and see how it works.

and third, hey its free. im not charging ya for it. my philosophy is i'd rather make a few people laugh for nothing than one person chuckle for something.

so im gonna try it. if no one likes, ok. at least instead of not trying and failing i tried and succeeded
                    Last edited by riderkid; 03-08-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

ok i just got the movies demons and suspiria today. i will record commentary tonight andteh winenr will be posted via a megaupload link on saturday

change of plans, the DVD of demons i got blacks out in the middle so suspiria wins by default. so im gonna record tonight
                      Last edited by riderkid; 03-12-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

DAMN netflix.

the suspiria DVD i got has a screwed up chapter list so i cannot sync properly. so now by ultimate default, the locker is the pure winner,

i will have it posted on next friday

Comment

Working...
                        X