Rate my Photoshopped Pictuers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my Photoshopped Pictuers!

*Note that some of these modified pictures are very old, and some of them may suck. They will be posted in order from oldest to newest.

Bout a year back, when I wore a beanie and sucked at Photoshop, not taking advantage of the Feathering ability.

I rather found that Billy tattoo to look pretty cool, if I may say so.

My own customized PS3 RE5 skin... I have a better version, but I don't wanna open up Photoshop.

*Know that the following photos are for my website, but not intended for Advertising, just to show my work*

Made from scratch in Adobe after Effects. Also available on my YouTube Channel in HD with sound.

(Very much inspired by this website's main banner, with the fading of the labs to another picture,although mine is transparent.)

Just really bored on that'ne.

That's not all of them, but the ones I thought were share worthy. So? Whatdayathink?

(My signature pic is up for rating as well.

barrys is such a tool... he runs for LA?

Comment

Fucks to the yes!

Comment

lol

Comment

meh,the new ones are pretty good
          but you know how i stand on the old ones.
          the only thing ive ever photoshoped(a long time ago,few years infact)
          is this
          Spoiler:

put it in a spoiler tag because i dont remember the size.

Comment

If you want my honest opinion, they are all really bad. You used Photoshop? Looks like you threw them all together in M.S. Paint.

Comment

I'd like to make it clear that I request constructive criticism, not random insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
                I remember this pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                  If you want my honest opinion, they are all really bad. You used Photoshop? Looks like you threw them all together in M.S. Paint.
                  thats a little harsh corrin maybe hes not that experencied with it.

well i think there funny, they just need work

Comment

really cool dude!! good work but needs a little work but other than that nice job.

Comment

I consider myself pretty good. >.>

Been working with the program for a year+.

Comment

I consider myself pretty good. >.>

Been working with the program for a year+.
                        If you have been using Photoshop for over a year and still doing amateur things like simply applying filters over stock images, and cutting and pasting things, you won't get better with time.

I am not trying to be rude, I'm simply saying you should reconsider your hobby.

Comment

what do you guys think of mine,its in that spoiler tag on my post(theres only one but its big)
                          i did it while i was tired and bored so i dont really expect much from it..that and its over two years old,three or four years old infact.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                            If you have been using Photoshop for over a year and still doing amateur things like simply applying filters over stock images, and cutting and pasting things, you won't get better with time.

I am not trying to be rude, I'm simply saying you should reconsider your hobby.
                            If you would like to see any one of my Photoshop project files you would know that I rarely have a need to filters, but I use effects from the effects panel, make everything, including textures, blood, shadows, light, seperate colors, outlines, etc. from scratch. You're acting like I'm doing what you can with a photo editor online. I'm not. I'm guessing that you edit photos your self, don't like competition, and would like to thrash my work to feel good about yourself, because I know for a fact that my work is not very simple. I may not be Leonardo Da Vinci, but I know that my pictures are not as bad as you imply.

Comment

...I'm guessing that you edit photos your self, don't like competition, and would like to thrash my work to feel good about yourself,...
                              Maybe they are not as bad as he implies, I don't know. But accusing the poster of "trashing you to feel better about himself", while you asked for an opinion...? Come on!

The tatoo things looks nice. The others... not so good if you aimed for them to look authentic.

Here's one I made without attempting it to look realistic at all, Twin Peaks gag:
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                              X