Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is comparable to punching a boulder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ve-friend.html

Holy shit balls, Batman. Dude fistfights a shark! (With pictures!)
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-22-2009, 08:29 PM.

'Once I shot it in the gills I felt a moral obligation to finish the job,' says Mr Clasen.
    Best quotation ever.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Welp, now we know how a boss fight the the Neptune will go down in RE6.

Comment

"For two hours he wrestled with the giant, spearing it seven times, even drowning the beast before eventually finishing it off with a knife."

How do you drown a shark?

And holy shit, this picture must be the greatest thing in the world. Shark uppercut motherfucker.

Comment

Wow, now that's something! The pictures really make the article, especially the shark uppercut.

Comment

'Shark Week' this is not.

I feel bad for the fish. Before I decided I wanted to go into the adult film industry, I wanted to be a marine biologist out of my love for all things sharks(dermal dentacles FTW). But then, I found out the price of going to school in Hawaii and I changed my mind and career path.

Comment

Woah just wow

Comment

wtf? scubba dude uppercuting a shark? thats epic

Comment

Two hours!...I get tired of fighting boss battles after 40 minutes. That guy's a maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sina View Post
                    "For two hours he wrestled with the giant, spearing it seven times, even drowning the beast before eventually finishing it off with a knife."

How do you drown a shark?
                    I think you either block the gills or try keeping it above water.

Comment

^A shark drowns if it stops moving. Basically, any marine life with gills has to keep moving to filter oxygen from the water it travels in, IIRC. Suddenly I feel the need to go to wikipedia to refresh my knowledge of sea life. But that's the gist of it.

Comment

I just noticed. This man's shoes are just ridiculous.

And that's good to know incase I ever need to drown a shark. Still, hard to imagine a humanbeing being able to keep a shark from moving underwater. Then again... Those shoes.

Comment

that dude got some balls fighting a shark that big. Its almost his size!

Comment

Rocky would be proud!
                            now get me a great white sneaking up behind him or better yet a Megalodon

Comment

The gill system only works when water flows in from the front. You can drown fish by dragging them in water backwards (tail first). It said that they tried to drag it by the tail from the back of the boat. So somehow they got a rope around it's tail, and dragged it along, and it still didn't die.

What impresses me most is that he isn't using a SCUBA, just a snorkel, so he'd have to continually go up for air, then resume the fight with the beast. Part of wanting to finish the shark off would be to recover the spears he shot into it. So every time he went up for air, he would have had to chase it down again and fight it? Hardcore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X