X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rombie
    replied
    Originally posted by rewak View Post
    Actually it's 3 new episodes, the clips episode was supposed to be a sort of improv thing, with just the cast and a set improving old stuff from previous shows but that got cancelled in favour of a third new episode.
    Oh, well I'm happy with 3 new episodes and the making of then (which appears to be the case according to the official site).

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Thank you, good sir. I believe there's some laundry that requires my immediate attention, so if you'll excuse me.

Leave a comment:

• riderkid
    replied
    nice kryten joke

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    You sir, are a smeeeeee....a smeeeee....heeeeeeee...

Leave a comment:

• rewak
    replied
    Actually it's 3 new episodes, the clips episode was supposed to be a sort of improv thing, with just the cast and a set improving old stuff from previous shows but that got cancelled in favour of a third new episode.

Leave a comment:

• Rombie
    replied
    Shame the movie's like 10 years in development hell now... it was supposed to happen after Season 8....

Technically it's only 2 new episodes plus 1 making of the new episodes, and 1 retrospective/clip show episode. But ironically Red Dwarf's ones of those are some of the best ever, so I have no problems with that.

More people that watch these the better though... if they do well, they'll make more.

Leave a comment:

• adamb1029
    replied
    SWEET!! RED DWARF IS BACK!

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    ...what's the term I'm looking for?

THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS RED DWARF BOUNTY THOU HAST PROVIDED! AMEN!

Now...time to dig out the smeg off t-shirt.

Whooo!

Leave a comment:

• BadWolfX
    replied
    It's a fantastic show that starts to lose steam during it's last two season unfortunately, hopefully Back To Earth will be as good as the earlier episodes.

Have you seen Polymorph? I think it may be one of the funniest episodes in Dwarf history

Leave a comment:

• riderkid
    started a topic everyones back dave. (Red Dwarf)

everyones back dave. (Red Dwarf)

there back in easter.

red dwarf the amazing sci fi sereis that aired from 1988-1999 returns for a 3 part miniseries.

I recently started watching the series and was amazed by how funny it was in serious situations.

whats everyone else's thoughts on it?
Working...
X