No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also watching The Dudesons in America right now...and these guys are INSANE. They're crazier than the Jackass guys ever were...and that's saying A LOT. They'll end up with their own movie before you know it, doing even dumber and crazier shit.

Comment

• I'm pretty much in love with Glee at the moment. The Madonna episode was on yesterday, and oh my God it was brilliant.

I am the gayest straight man alive.

Comment

• Flashforward episode 17

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
          I am the gayest man alive.
          Fixed that for you, darling ;D (Juuuust kidding <3)

I've been addicted to the original Iron Chef as of late. And the youtube show Cooking with Dog. I really don't know what it is, but...God, I love watching people cook. What is this, I don't even.

That and I've been watching The Three Stooges and Chapelle's Show reruns like it's going outta style :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
            I'm pretty much in love with Glee at the moment. The Madonna episode was on yesterday, and oh my God it was brilliant.

I am the gayest straight man alive.
            Glee in general is just sheer awesome. Possibly my most favourite thing on TV at the moment. (Other than Doctor Who of course)

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
              South Park has been playing in the PS3 almost daily as of lately. I'm almost to that point of quoting it and not even realizing I'm doing it...Or the Cartman voice comes out periodically. This is a direct result of my satellite going out and me not really having the motivation to get it fixed.
              There's nothing quite like marathoning South Park when you have nothing to do... God, I love that show. Season four will always be the best, in my eyes! For me, it was the pinnacle of the series, along with seasons 5 through 7. Good shit during those years!

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
              And I will probably be watching Daria which comes out on DVD May 11...*screams* I can't wait.
              Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
              Oh shit, thanks for posting about that! Will need to buy the Daria DVDs.
              Yes, yes, yes! I pre-ordered my boxset and Amazon delivered it yesterday, on the release date! I was so beyond happy. God, the memories this show brings back! I've been watching every chance I get... Although, having lived off of the recorded versions from TV for so long, I have to admit that I'm HEARTBROKEN over some of the music changes.... Oh, well. Just happy to have this show on DVD!

Comment

• I'm personally liking Modern Family at the moment. It's just so out there. Glee, too. [a little disappointed at this week's Glee episode, though. I mean, it was good, just felt kinda empty. Brittany never seizes to impress me, though. She's amazing.]

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                  Glee in general is just sheer awesome. Possibly my most favourite thing on TV at the moment. (Other than Doctor Who of course)

Ah glee i love that show so much! Sue was hilarious in the last episode with her physical video.

Comment

• Currently loving 'The Closer'. We have most of the seasons on DVD. There's something about that show that makes me very happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      There's nothing quite like marathoning South Park when you have nothing to do... God, I love that show. Season four will always be the best, in my eyes! For me, it was the pinnacle of the series, along with seasons 5 through 7. Good shit during those years!
                      See, I don't really have a favorite season, but more-so favorite episodes in each season. I definitely see South Park as one of those hit or miss type of things. Right now, for example, I am in Season 11 and the episode that parodies 300 where Mr./Mrs. Garrison leads the lesbian revolt against the Persians was just classic. On the other hand, the three part episode about "Imaginationland" was nothing short of stupid (Though I did love the connection back to Man-Bear-Pig). And I notice that most of my favorite episodes are those that almost completly focus on Cartman...I wonder what that says about me.

Yes, yes, yes! I pre-ordered my boxset and Amazon delivered it yesterday, on the release date! I was so beyond happy. God, the memories this show brings back! I've been watching every chance I get... Although, having lived off of the recorded versions from TV for so long, I have to admit that I'm HEARTBROKEN over some of the music changes.... Oh, well. Just happy to have this show on DVD!
                      Daria has been extremely awesome; its been so cool to see the episodes I haven't seen in close to five years AND without commercial interuptions. The only thing negative I have to say about this DVD set is the fact that they couldn't keep the original music due to liscensing and all that crap. Though, to be honest, the only song I can even remember in the series was Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward. And it may be trivial to some, but I actually wish that every episode played the theme song...I always liked it...Watching how Daria reacts to everyday situations! I am by no means complaining though; I'm so freaking glad they finally released in on DVD.

|AA|
                      sigpic

Comment

• LOST episode 06x16!! Tomorrow The End will be upon us!!! I can't wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Only 4 episodes left of 24. I'm really gonna miss this show.

Jack has really gone off the deep end...I'm afraid what he's gonna do.
                          Last week's episode was insane....

Only 2 days left for the grand finale.
                          Last edited by aris13; 05-22-2010, 10:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Started watching United States of Tara since we actually got the first season in on dvd at work. Raging because I dont want to pay $60 for True Blood...some asshat has had the last disc of checked out since April. I also might get into Breaking Bad this summer...and I need to rewatch Deadwood. Red Dead Redemption is totally putting me back into my Deadwood mood.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Last week's episode was insane....

Only 2 days left for the grand finale.
                              Oh, God. That was one of the most over-the-top moments in the show's history...but it was sooo fuckin' bad-ass.

I have kind of a nervous anticipation for the finale on Monday. I'm excited for it but I really don't wanna see the show go off the air. The previews aren't making me feel much better. Jack's killed a massive amount of people in these last few episodes, and now he's going after Suvarov. I'm really anxious to see what happens...I just don't see it being a happy ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I have kind of a nervous anticipation for the finale on Monday. I'm excited for it but I really don't wanna see the show go off the air. The previews aren't making me feel much better. Jack's killed a massive amount of people in these last few episodes, and now he's going after Suvarov. I'm really anxious to see what happens...I just don't see it being a happy ending.
                                I suppose this peace treaty kind is turning out to be the ultimate end game for the series... just so the US doesn't have to face with any more nuclear threats every even-numbered season but yeah, this season defiantly didn't seem like the end. Oh well.

Did I mention 24 is my favorite TV show ever yet the last episode of Lost has me depressed?
                                Last edited by BBboy20; 05-24-2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X